Re: error

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
      --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, "falmarendur" <falmarendur@h...>
      wrote:
      > I thought this was in french! My god, 'cuz my french is no good!
      > Well, I wanted to know if there is a complete grammar of gothic
      > language, besides David Salo's, as it's not yet full.
      > THANKS!

      The German version, adapted from David Salo's by Jens Vorbrink:
      http://www.gotisch.de/

      ...has nine chapters (that's one extra). And Matthew Carver's site
      has some grammar too (See "wordcraft" for a handy reference list of
      inflections) -

      http://www.stormloader.com/carver/gutrazda/

      There are also some more in depth grammars online.
      Streitberg's "Gotisches Elementarbuch" is available at the Wulfila
      Project:

      http://www.wulfila.be

      And you can find scanned versions of two Gothic grammars -
      Wright's "Grammar of the Gothic Language", and Braune's "Gotische
      Grammatik" - here:

      http://www.ling.upenn.edu/%7Ekurisuto/germanic/language_resources.html