error

  • falmarendur
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      I thought this was in french! My god, 'cuz my french is no good!
      Well, I wanted to know if there is a complete grammar of gothic
      language, besides David Salo's, as it's not yet full.
      THANKS!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
        --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, "falmarendur" <falmarendur@h...>
        wrote:
        > I thought this was in french! My god, 'cuz my french is no good!
        > Well, I wanted to know if there is a complete grammar of gothic
        > language, besides David Salo's, as it's not yet full.
        > THANKS!

        The German version, adapted from David Salo's by Jens Vorbrink:
        http://www.gotisch.de/

        ...has nine chapters (that's one extra). And Matthew Carver's site
        has some grammar too (See "wordcraft" for a handy reference list of
        inflections) -

        http://www.stormloader.com/carver/gutrazda/

        There are also some more in depth grammars online.
        Streitberg's "Gotisches Elementarbuch" is available at the Wulfila
        Project:

        http://www.wulfila.be

        And you can find scanned versions of two Gothic grammars -
        Wright's "Grammar of the Gothic Language", and Braune's "Gotische
        Grammatik" - here:

        http://www.ling.upenn.edu/%7Ekurisuto/germanic/language_resources.html