Re:Re:In the beginning was the Word

  • homermakedonski
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 29, 2004
      This is my try to write one more time the famous phrase ,now based at
      my own reconstruction of the Sanscrit language ..
      I have possibility to "learn it" at site where the original letter's
      orthography can be seen ,mostly for the words I had focused them as a
      most importen to me .
      Those words are :

      Bhagavan -God
      uvâca-said
      vâca-words
      ca-also
      And I am making comporation with them on this way:

      Makedon~Bhagavan
      Duma ~vBca

      In the beginning was the Word and the word was ..

      --------
      http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/5/20
      ------------------------
      God in Sanscrit is Bhagavan

      Canto 1: Creation Chapter 5: Nârada's Instructions on Úrîmad-
      Bhâgavatam for Vyâsadeva
      Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrîmad Bhâgavatam 1.5.20
      idam? hi viúvam? bhagavân ivetaro
      yato jagat-sthâna-nirodha-sambhavâh?
      tad dhi svayam? veda bhavâm?s tathâpi te
      prâdeúa-mâtram? bhavatah? pradarúitam
      SYNONYMS
      idam - this; hi - all; viúvam - cosmos; bhagavân - the Supreme Lord;
      iva - almost the same; itarah? - different from; yatah? - from whom;
      jagat - the worlds; sthâna - exist; nirodha - annihilation;
      sambhavâh? - creation; tat hi - all about; svayam - personally; veda -
      know; bhavân - your good self; tathâ api - still; te - unto you;
      prâdeúa-mâtram - a synopsis only; bhavatah? - unto you; pradarúitam -
      explained.
      Again from this text :
      idam? hi viúvam? bhagavân ivetaro
      yato jagat-sthâna-nirodha-sambhavâh?
      tad dhi svayam? veda bhavâm?s tathâpi te
      prâdeúa-mâtram? bhavatah? pradarúitam;
      and Explanation as it given :
      SYNONYMS
      idam - this; hi - all; viúvam - cosmos; bhagavân - the Supreme Lord; -
      almost the same; itarah? - different from; yatah? - from whom;
      jagat - the worlds; sthâna - exist; nirodha - annihilation;
      sambhavâh? - creation; tat hi - all about; svayam - personally; veda -
      know; bhavân - your good self; tathâ api - still; te - unto you;
      prâdeúa-mâtram - a synopsis only; bhavatah? - unto you; pradarúitam -
      explained.

      In the beginning was The Word and The Word was "UVA"
      Searching for the word " Word" in Sanscrit :
      Word - ?
      http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/6/1
      Canto 1: Creation Chapter 6: Conversation Between Nârada and
      Vyâsadeva
      Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrîmad Bhâgavatam 1.6.1
      sûta uvâca
      evam? niúamya bhagavân
      devars?er janma karma ca
      bhûyah? papraccha tam? brahman
      vyâsah? satyavatî-sutah?
      SYNONYMS
      sûtah? uvâca - Sûta said; evam - thus; niúamya - hearing; bhagavân -
      the powerful incarnation of God; devars?eh? - of the great sage among
      the gods; janma - birth; karma - work; ca - and; bhûyah? - again;
      papraccha - asked; tam - him; brahman - O brâhman?as; vyâsah? -
      Vyâsadeva; satyavatî-sutah? - the son of Satyavatî.
      TRANSLATION
      Sûta said: O brâhman?as, thus hearing all about Úrî Nârada's birth
      and activities, Vyâsadeva, the incarnation of God and son of
      Satyavatî, inquired as follows.
      At this text we will opserve the word
      sûta uvâca
      evam? niúamya bhagavân
      devars?er janma karma ca
      bhûyah? papraccha tam? brahman
      vyâsah? satyavatî-sutah?

      and we will try to find it's meaning :
      Again the same text ,and traslaction is :
      SYNONYMS
      sûtah? uvâca - Sûta said; evam - thus; niúamya - hearing; bhagavân -
      the powerful incarnation of God; devars?eh? - of the great sage among
      the gods; janma - birth; karma - work; ca - and; bhûyah? - again;
      papraccha - asked; tam - him; brahman - O brâhman?as; vyâsah? -
      Vyâsadeva; satyavatî-sutah? - the son of Satyavatî.
      uvâca-said

      next word is the word :words
      from:
      http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/6/20
      Canto 1: Creation Chapter 6: Conversation Between Nârada and
      Vyâsadeva
      Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrîmad Bhâgavatam 1.6.20
      evam? yatantam? vijane
      mâm âhâgocaro girâm
      gambhîra-úlaks?n?ayâ vâcâ
      úucah? praúamayann iva
      SYNONYMS
      evam - thus; yatantam - one who is engaged in attempting; vijane - in
      that lonely place; mâm - unto me; âha - said; agocarah? - beyond the
      range of physical sound; girâm - utterances; gambhîra - grave; úlaks?
      n?aya - pleasing to hear; vâcâ - words; úucah? - grief; praúamayan -
      mitigating; iva - like.
      TRANSLATION
      Seeing my attempts in that lonely place, the Personality of Godhead,
      who is transcendental to all mundane description, spoke to me with
      gravity and pleasing words, just to mitigate my grief.
      Focus on the text is here:
      evam? yatantam? vijane
      mâm âhâgocaro girâm
      gambhîra-úlaks?n?ayâ vâcâ
      úucah? praúamayann iva
      and explanation is :

      SYNONYMS
      evam - thus; yatantam - one who is engaged in attempting; vijane - in
      that lonely place; mâm - unto me; âha - said; agocarah? - beyond the
      range of physical sound; girâm - utterances; gambhîra - grave; úlaks?
      n?aya - pleasing to hear; vâcâ - words; úucah? - grief; praúamayan -
      mitigating; iva - like.
      vâcâ - words
      Now let's make a reconstruction for the word uvaca

      Chapter 3: Kr?s?n?a Is the Source of All Incarnations
      Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrimad Bhagavatam 1.3.44
      tatra kirtayato vipra
      viprars?er bhuri-tejasah?
      aham? cadhyagamam? tatra
      nivis?t?as tad-anugrahat
      so 'ham? vah? úravayis?yami
      yathadhitam? yatha-mati
      SYNONYMS
      tatra - there; kîrtayatah? - while reciting; viprâh? - O brâhman?as;
      vipra-r?s?eh? - from the great brâhman?a-r?s?i; bhûri - greatly;
      tejasah? - powerful; aham - I; ca - also; adhyagamam - could
      understand; tatra - in that meeting; nivis?t?ah? - being perfectly
      attentive; tat-anugrahât - by his mercy; sah? - that very thing;
      aham - I; vah? - unto you; úravayis?yami - shall let you hear; yathâ-
      adhîtam yathâ-mati - as far as my realization.
      TRANSLATION
      O learned brâhman?as, when Úukadeva Gosvâmî recited Bhâgavatam there
      [in the presence of Emperor Parîks?it], I heard him with rapt
      attention, and thus, by his mercy, I learned the Bhâgavatam from that
      great and powerful sage. Now I shall try to make you hear the very
      same thing as I learned it from him and as I have realized it.
      __________________
      From this text we focus on the word >ca <
      tatra kirtayato vipra
      viprars?er bhuri-tejasah?
      aham? cadhyagamam? tatra
      nivis?t?as tad-anugrahat
      so 'ham? vah? úravayis?yami
      yathadhitam? yatha-mati
      and it explanation: :
      SYNONYMS
      tatra - there; kîrtayatah? - while reciting; viprâh? - O brâhman?as;
      vipra-r?s?eh? - from the great brâhman?a-r?s?i; bhûri - greatly;
      tejasah? - powerful; aham - I; ca - also; adhyagamam - could
      understand; tatra - in that meeting; nivis?t?ah? - being perfectly
      attentive; tat-anugrahât - by his mercy; sah? - that very thing;
      aham - I; vah? - unto you; úravayis?yami - shall let you hear; yathâ-
      adhîtam yathâ-mati - as far as my realization.

      ca-also;

      Now a bit of free reconstruction for finding the word-Word from here:
      uvâca-said
      vâca-words
      ca-also
      u/vâ/ca
      if I make a paralele with our word Duma with
      uvâca-said
      ..if someone is something said
      and that saying is often
      ca-also than rest is Uva -U/va
      *Uva~Duma
      U-U
      *V->*B->*M
      A-A
      *Uva->*Uma->(D)Uma->Duma

      Now back to the Text :

      1.In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
      Word was
      God
      In the beginning was the Word and the word was
      *U/va and *U/va was with Bhagavan
      Bhagavan is God in Sanscrit
      Bhaga/van
      Bhaga/(U)VAN
      Bhaga/Van
      .. and the Word was God
      with u/va this condition is inpossible to be explained
      ,maybe if it is opserved only as
      UVA-U/Va-
      *V-*B-*M
      and than is U/MA
      Ma as Mother
      2. The same was in the beginning with God.
      -UVA(N)was in the beginning with Bhaga
      .
      .
      .
      3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
      that was
      made.
      what it's Today's as a hindy version:
      UVAN~DUMA~DON
      *DON->*ODON->*OGON->*OGNI->*AGNI->*HAGNI->Fire
      *DON->*DAN->*PAN->PANI-water
      *DON->*DUMA->*DUVA->
      *D->*H (via D-> Dz-K's->X->H)
      *Duva->*Huva->*Hauva->*Hawa-Air
      They are only three elements in Hynduism
      the fourth one is Mother Earth Herself
      for the Earth are saying Zemni
      or for the planet Earth will say DUNYIA
      Don->Don ia->Dunyia
      In the beginning was the Word and the Word was
      Bhagavan
      and a question why is that
      bhagavân - the Supreme Lord; -
      BHAGA/VAN