In the beginning was the Word

  • homermakedonski
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 29, 2004
      http://www.carm.org/kjv/John/john_1.htm

      1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
      Word was God.

      2 The same was in the beginning with God.

      3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
      that was made.

      ----------
      1.In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God,..
      In the beginning was The Word and the Word was Duma
      In the beginning was *Duma and *Duma was with Bog
      *M->N
      In the beginning was *DoMa and *DoNa was with Boga

      In the beginning was *Don and Don was with *Bagae
      *G->K
      In the beginning was *Don and Don was with *BaeKae
      *B->M
      http://pub37.ezboard.com/fistorijabalkanafrm20.showMessage?
      topicID=87.topic

      In the beginning was *Don and Don was with *MaeKae
      In the beginning was Don and Don was with *MaiKae
      In the beginning was Don and Don was with *Majka
      In the beginning was Don and Don was with*MaKe

      "and the Word was God. "
      and *Duma was God
      and *Don was God
      Don~God

      ADonai-Jews
      Dion-Espanol
      Deos-Portugal

      Dieu-French~*Dieu(n)-*D ie N-*Don

      Dio, idolo-Italian
      Diyos-(lat inf), (bathala, ang lumikha)-Tagalog(Filipino)
      Dumnezeu-Romanian~*Dumne-Duma

      Dduw, nuw, Celi, Dofydd, celi, cheli, geli, ngheli-Welsh
      Juma la -Finnish~ *D+juma~*Djumala~*Duma~Don

      Deus-Latin
      D->T-TH
      Theos -Greek
      ------------

      2 The same was in the beginning with God.
      -The Word was in the beginning with God
      -*Don was in the beginning with* MaKe

      3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
      that was made.

      Don->*Dzon-Dzom-Dzem-dZem-Zem-Zeme-Zemia-Zemja
      Don->*uDon-vDon-VoDon-Vodan-Voda
      Don->*Dzon-oDzon-OdZon-Ozon
      Don->*oDon-oGon-Ogon-Ogan

      And all four elements had been created from Don

      In the beginning was the Word and The Word was Makedonija

      Take a note pls :
      Zemja -Earth
      Voda -water
      Ogan-fire

      Homer Makedonski
    • homermakedonski
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 29, 2004
        -And the Word was Terra-

        If we supposed then the letter N have had deviated into the letter R
        via letter
        eg. analyzing the word Sun
        soNce - in Macedonian
        soLem-in Latin
        suRia -in Hindi language
        *N->L->R
        Than instead of Don -Terra as a word shell to appear

        Don

        D-*T
        O-*Oe-oE-E
        N-*R
        --------
        DON
        TERRA
        -----------
        Via Terra all of the text would be on the way :

        1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
        Word was
        God.

        -In the beginning was *Terra and *Terra was with *Make-Ma(ke)-Ma
        ..and Terra was God
        (this part will never be explained via Terra,except one name only
        Thor,as for
        the Scandinavians the Thunder goddess

        2 The same was in the beginning with God.
        -Terra was in the beginning with Ma

        .
        .
        .

        3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
        that was
        made.

        English version

        Terra-*Terra-La Ter--Earth-
        Terra->*W+Tera-Watera-Water
        Terra->*-T-Era-eAER-AERA-Aero-Air
        Terra->*(T-P-F)Pera-Pira-Fira-Fire
        All four elements are here again

        In the beginning was the Word and the Word was Ma/Terra-Mater
        or
        Mother

        Homer Ma(ke)TerranSKI
      • homermakedonski
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 29, 2004
          This is my try to write one more time the famous phrase ,now based at
          my own reconstruction of the Sanscrit language ..
          I have possibility to "learn it" at site where the original letter's
          orthography can be seen ,mostly for the words I had focused them as a
          most importen to me .
          Those words are :

          Bhagavan -God
          uvâca-said
          vâca-words
          ca-also
          And I am making comporation with them on this way:

          Makedon~Bhagavan
          Duma ~vBca

          In the beginning was the Word and the word was ..

          --------
          http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/5/20
          ------------------------
          God in Sanscrit is Bhagavan

          Canto 1: Creation Chapter 5: Nârada's Instructions on Úrîmad-
          Bhâgavatam for Vyâsadeva
          Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrîmad Bhâgavatam 1.5.20
          idam? hi viúvam? bhagavân ivetaro
          yato jagat-sthâna-nirodha-sambhavâh?
          tad dhi svayam? veda bhavâm?s tathâpi te
          prâdeúa-mâtram? bhavatah? pradarúitam
          SYNONYMS
          idam - this; hi - all; viúvam - cosmos; bhagavân - the Supreme Lord;
          iva - almost the same; itarah? - different from; yatah? - from whom;
          jagat - the worlds; sthâna - exist; nirodha - annihilation;
          sambhavâh? - creation; tat hi - all about; svayam - personally; veda -
          know; bhavân - your good self; tathâ api - still; te - unto you;
          prâdeúa-mâtram - a synopsis only; bhavatah? - unto you; pradarúitam -
          explained.
          Again from this text :
          idam? hi viúvam? bhagavân ivetaro
          yato jagat-sthâna-nirodha-sambhavâh?
          tad dhi svayam? veda bhavâm?s tathâpi te
          prâdeúa-mâtram? bhavatah? pradarúitam;
          and Explanation as it given :
          SYNONYMS
          idam - this; hi - all; viúvam - cosmos; bhagavân - the Supreme Lord; -
          almost the same; itarah? - different from; yatah? - from whom;
          jagat - the worlds; sthâna - exist; nirodha - annihilation;
          sambhavâh? - creation; tat hi - all about; svayam - personally; veda -
          know; bhavân - your good self; tathâ api - still; te - unto you;
          prâdeúa-mâtram - a synopsis only; bhavatah? - unto you; pradarúitam -
          explained.

          In the beginning was The Word and The Word was "UVA"
          Searching for the word " Word" in Sanscrit :
          Word - ?
          http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/6/1
          Canto 1: Creation Chapter 6: Conversation Between Nârada and
          Vyâsadeva
          Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrîmad Bhâgavatam 1.6.1
          sûta uvâca
          evam? niúamya bhagavân
          devars?er janma karma ca
          bhûyah? papraccha tam? brahman
          vyâsah? satyavatî-sutah?
          SYNONYMS
          sûtah? uvâca - Sûta said; evam - thus; niúamya - hearing; bhagavân -
          the powerful incarnation of God; devars?eh? - of the great sage among
          the gods; janma - birth; karma - work; ca - and; bhûyah? - again;
          papraccha - asked; tam - him; brahman - O brâhman?as; vyâsah? -
          Vyâsadeva; satyavatî-sutah? - the son of Satyavatî.
          TRANSLATION
          Sûta said: O brâhman?as, thus hearing all about Úrî Nârada's birth
          and activities, Vyâsadeva, the incarnation of God and son of
          Satyavatî, inquired as follows.
          At this text we will opserve the word
          sûta uvâca
          evam? niúamya bhagavân
          devars?er janma karma ca
          bhûyah? papraccha tam? brahman
          vyâsah? satyavatî-sutah?

          and we will try to find it's meaning :
          Again the same text ,and traslaction is :
          SYNONYMS
          sûtah? uvâca - Sûta said; evam - thus; niúamya - hearing; bhagavân -
          the powerful incarnation of God; devars?eh? - of the great sage among
          the gods; janma - birth; karma - work; ca - and; bhûyah? - again;
          papraccha - asked; tam - him; brahman - O brâhman?as; vyâsah? -
          Vyâsadeva; satyavatî-sutah? - the son of Satyavatî.
          uvâca-said

          next word is the word :words
          from:
          http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/6/20
          Canto 1: Creation Chapter 6: Conversation Between Nârada and
          Vyâsadeva
          Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrîmad Bhâgavatam 1.6.20
          evam? yatantam? vijane
          mâm âhâgocaro girâm
          gambhîra-úlaks?n?ayâ vâcâ
          úucah? praúamayann iva
          SYNONYMS
          evam - thus; yatantam - one who is engaged in attempting; vijane - in
          that lonely place; mâm - unto me; âha - said; agocarah? - beyond the
          range of physical sound; girâm - utterances; gambhîra - grave; úlaks?
          n?aya - pleasing to hear; vâcâ - words; úucah? - grief; praúamayan -
          mitigating; iva - like.
          TRANSLATION
          Seeing my attempts in that lonely place, the Personality of Godhead,
          who is transcendental to all mundane description, spoke to me with
          gravity and pleasing words, just to mitigate my grief.
          Focus on the text is here:
          evam? yatantam? vijane
          mâm âhâgocaro girâm
          gambhîra-úlaks?n?ayâ vâcâ
          úucah? praúamayann iva
          and explanation is :

          SYNONYMS
          evam - thus; yatantam - one who is engaged in attempting; vijane - in
          that lonely place; mâm - unto me; âha - said; agocarah? - beyond the
          range of physical sound; girâm - utterances; gambhîra - grave; úlaks?
          n?aya - pleasing to hear; vâcâ - words; úucah? - grief; praúamayan -
          mitigating; iva - like.
          vâcâ - words
          Now let's make a reconstruction for the word uvaca

          Chapter 3: Kr?s?n?a Is the Source of All Incarnations
          Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrimad Bhagavatam 1.3.44
          tatra kirtayato vipra
          viprars?er bhuri-tejasah?
          aham? cadhyagamam? tatra
          nivis?t?as tad-anugrahat
          so 'ham? vah? úravayis?yami
          yathadhitam? yatha-mati
          SYNONYMS
          tatra - there; kîrtayatah? - while reciting; viprâh? - O brâhman?as;
          vipra-r?s?eh? - from the great brâhman?a-r?s?i; bhûri - greatly;
          tejasah? - powerful; aham - I; ca - also; adhyagamam - could
          understand; tatra - in that meeting; nivis?t?ah? - being perfectly
          attentive; tat-anugrahât - by his mercy; sah? - that very thing;
          aham - I; vah? - unto you; úravayis?yami - shall let you hear; yathâ-
          adhîtam yathâ-mati - as far as my realization.
          TRANSLATION
          O learned brâhman?as, when Úukadeva Gosvâmî recited Bhâgavatam there
          [in the presence of Emperor Parîks?it], I heard him with rapt
          attention, and thus, by his mercy, I learned the Bhâgavatam from that
          great and powerful sage. Now I shall try to make you hear the very
          same thing as I learned it from him and as I have realized it.
          __________________
          From this text we focus on the word >ca <
          tatra kirtayato vipra
          viprars?er bhuri-tejasah?
          aham? cadhyagamam? tatra
          nivis?t?as tad-anugrahat
          so 'ham? vah? úravayis?yami
          yathadhitam? yatha-mati
          and it explanation: :
          SYNONYMS
          tatra - there; kîrtayatah? - while reciting; viprâh? - O brâhman?as;
          vipra-r?s?eh? - from the great brâhman?a-r?s?i; bhûri - greatly;
          tejasah? - powerful; aham - I; ca - also; adhyagamam - could
          understand; tatra - in that meeting; nivis?t?ah? - being perfectly
          attentive; tat-anugrahât - by his mercy; sah? - that very thing;
          aham - I; vah? - unto you; úravayis?yami - shall let you hear; yathâ-
          adhîtam yathâ-mati - as far as my realization.

          ca-also;

          Now a bit of free reconstruction for finding the word-Word from here:
          uvâca-said
          vâca-words
          ca-also
          u/vâ/ca
          if I make a paralele with our word Duma with
          uvâca-said
          ..if someone is something said
          and that saying is often
          ca-also than rest is Uva -U/va
          *Uva~Duma
          U-U
          *V->*B->*M
          A-A
          *Uva->*Uma->(D)Uma->Duma

          Now back to the Text :

          1.In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
          Word was
          God
          In the beginning was the Word and the word was
          *U/va and *U/va was with Bhagavan
          Bhagavan is God in Sanscrit
          Bhaga/van
          Bhaga/(U)VAN
          Bhaga/Van
          .. and the Word was God
          with u/va this condition is inpossible to be explained
          ,maybe if it is opserved only as
          UVA-U/Va-
          *V-*B-*M
          and than is U/MA
          Ma as Mother
          2. The same was in the beginning with God.
          -UVA(N)was in the beginning with Bhaga
          .
          .
          .
          3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
          that was
          made.
          what it's Today's as a hindy version:
          UVAN~DUMA~DON
          *DON->*ODON->*OGON->*OGNI->*AGNI->*HAGNI->Fire
          *DON->*DAN->*PAN->PANI-water
          *DON->*DUMA->*DUVA->
          *D->*H (via D-> Dz-K's->X->H)
          *Duva->*Huva->*Hauva->*Hawa-Air
          They are only three elements in Hynduism
          the fourth one is Mother Earth Herself
          for the Earth are saying Zemni
          or for the planet Earth will say DUNYIA
          Don->Don ia->Dunyia
          In the beginning was the Word and the Word was
          Bhagavan
          and a question why is that
          bhagavân - the Supreme Lord; -
          BHAGA/VAN