Re: New to the list with question

  • homermakedonski
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 29, 2004
      Dear Fransis

      Thanks for your replay and thanks for the replay's of all of the rest
      of you .
      I did found your explanations very helpful to me and my views
      about the words and their meaning what I am searching about.I hope I
      will wrote soon about it

      Why God as the word in the Gothic language I have been ask you for
      Maybe I will be more understandiable if I tell you that I am doing my
      research from "The beginning "

      I would like to abuse your hospitality here to make some propaganda
      over the posible meaning of my country name ,hoping that you would
      not mine

      Your's thanksful.
    • homermakedonski
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 29, 2004
        http://www.carm.org/kjv/John/john_1.htm

        1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
        Word was God.

        2 The same was in the beginning with God.

        3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
        that was made.

        ----------
        1.In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God,..
        In the beginning was The Word and the Word was Duma
        In the beginning was *Duma and *Duma was with Bog
        *M->N
        In the beginning was *DoMa and *DoNa was with Boga

        In the beginning was *Don and Don was with *Bagae
        *G->K
        In the beginning was *Don and Don was with *BaeKae
        *B->M
        http://pub37.ezboard.com/fistorijabalkanafrm20.showMessage?
        topicID=87.topic

        In the beginning was *Don and Don was with *MaeKae
        In the beginning was Don and Don was with *MaiKae
        In the beginning was Don and Don was with *Majka
        In the beginning was Don and Don was with*MaKe

        "and the Word was God. "
        and *Duma was God
        and *Don was God
        Don~God

        ADonai-Jews
        Dion-Espanol
        Deos-Portugal

        Dieu-French~*Dieu(n)-*D ie N-*Don

        Dio, idolo-Italian
        Diyos-(lat inf), (bathala, ang lumikha)-Tagalog(Filipino)
        Dumnezeu-Romanian~*Dumne-Duma

        Dduw, nuw, Celi, Dofydd, celi, cheli, geli, ngheli-Welsh
        Juma la -Finnish~ *D+juma~*Djumala~*Duma~Don

        Deus-Latin
        D->T-TH
        Theos -Greek
        ------------

        2 The same was in the beginning with God.
        -The Word was in the beginning with God
        -*Don was in the beginning with* MaKe

        3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
        that was made.

        Don->*Dzon-Dzom-Dzem-dZem-Zem-Zeme-Zemia-Zemja
        Don->*uDon-vDon-VoDon-Vodan-Voda
        Don->*Dzon-oDzon-OdZon-Ozon
        Don->*oDon-oGon-Ogon-Ogan

        And all four elements had been created from Don

        In the beginning was the Word and The Word was Makedonija

        Take a note pls :
        Zemja -Earth
        Voda -water
        Ogan-fire

        Homer Makedonski
      • homermakedonski
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 29, 2004
          -And the Word was Terra-

          If we supposed then the letter N have had deviated into the letter R
          via letter
          eg. analyzing the word Sun
          soNce - in Macedonian
          soLem-in Latin
          suRia -in Hindi language
          *N->L->R
          Than instead of Don -Terra as a word shell to appear

          Don

          D-*T
          O-*Oe-oE-E
          N-*R
          --------
          DON
          TERRA
          -----------
          Via Terra all of the text would be on the way :

          1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
          Word was
          God.

          -In the beginning was *Terra and *Terra was with *Make-Ma(ke)-Ma
          ..and Terra was God
          (this part will never be explained via Terra,except one name only
          Thor,as for
          the Scandinavians the Thunder goddess

          2 The same was in the beginning with God.
          -Terra was in the beginning with Ma

          .
          .
          .

          3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
          that was
          made.

          English version

          Terra-*Terra-La Ter--Earth-
          Terra->*W+Tera-Watera-Water
          Terra->*-T-Era-eAER-AERA-Aero-Air
          Terra->*(T-P-F)Pera-Pira-Fira-Fire
          All four elements are here again

          In the beginning was the Word and the Word was Ma/Terra-Mater
          or
          Mother

          Homer Ma(ke)TerranSKI
        • homermakedonski
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 29, 2004
            This is my try to write one more time the famous phrase ,now based at
            my own reconstruction of the Sanscrit language ..
            I have possibility to "learn it" at site where the original letter's
            orthography can be seen ,mostly for the words I had focused them as a
            most importen to me .
            Those words are :

            Bhagavan -God
            uvâca-said
            vâca-words
            ca-also
            And I am making comporation with them on this way:

            Makedon~Bhagavan
            Duma ~vBca

            In the beginning was the Word and the word was ..

            --------
            http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/5/20
            ------------------------
            God in Sanscrit is Bhagavan

            Canto 1: Creation Chapter 5: Nârada's Instructions on Úrîmad-
            Bhâgavatam for Vyâsadeva
            Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrîmad Bhâgavatam 1.5.20
            idam? hi viúvam? bhagavân ivetaro
            yato jagat-sthâna-nirodha-sambhavâh?
            tad dhi svayam? veda bhavâm?s tathâpi te
            prâdeúa-mâtram? bhavatah? pradarúitam
            SYNONYMS
            idam - this; hi - all; viúvam - cosmos; bhagavân - the Supreme Lord;
            iva - almost the same; itarah? - different from; yatah? - from whom;
            jagat - the worlds; sthâna - exist; nirodha - annihilation;
            sambhavâh? - creation; tat hi - all about; svayam - personally; veda -
            know; bhavân - your good self; tathâ api - still; te - unto you;
            prâdeúa-mâtram - a synopsis only; bhavatah? - unto you; pradarúitam -
            explained.
            Again from this text :
            idam? hi viúvam? bhagavân ivetaro
            yato jagat-sthâna-nirodha-sambhavâh?
            tad dhi svayam? veda bhavâm?s tathâpi te
            prâdeúa-mâtram? bhavatah? pradarúitam;
            and Explanation as it given :
            SYNONYMS
            idam - this; hi - all; viúvam - cosmos; bhagavân - the Supreme Lord; -
            almost the same; itarah? - different from; yatah? - from whom;
            jagat - the worlds; sthâna - exist; nirodha - annihilation;
            sambhavâh? - creation; tat hi - all about; svayam - personally; veda -
            know; bhavân - your good self; tathâ api - still; te - unto you;
            prâdeúa-mâtram - a synopsis only; bhavatah? - unto you; pradarúitam -
            explained.

            In the beginning was The Word and The Word was "UVA"
            Searching for the word " Word" in Sanscrit :
            Word - ?
            http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/6/1
            Canto 1: Creation Chapter 6: Conversation Between Nârada and
            Vyâsadeva
            Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrîmad Bhâgavatam 1.6.1
            sûta uvâca
            evam? niúamya bhagavân
            devars?er janma karma ca
            bhûyah? papraccha tam? brahman
            vyâsah? satyavatî-sutah?
            SYNONYMS
            sûtah? uvâca - Sûta said; evam - thus; niúamya - hearing; bhagavân -
            the powerful incarnation of God; devars?eh? - of the great sage among
            the gods; janma - birth; karma - work; ca - and; bhûyah? - again;
            papraccha - asked; tam - him; brahman - O brâhman?as; vyâsah? -
            Vyâsadeva; satyavatî-sutah? - the son of Satyavatî.
            TRANSLATION
            Sûta said: O brâhman?as, thus hearing all about Úrî Nârada's birth
            and activities, Vyâsadeva, the incarnation of God and son of
            Satyavatî, inquired as follows.
            At this text we will opserve the word
            sûta uvâca
            evam? niúamya bhagavân
            devars?er janma karma ca
            bhûyah? papraccha tam? brahman
            vyâsah? satyavatî-sutah?

            and we will try to find it's meaning :
            Again the same text ,and traslaction is :
            SYNONYMS
            sûtah? uvâca - Sûta said; evam - thus; niúamya - hearing; bhagavân -
            the powerful incarnation of God; devars?eh? - of the great sage among
            the gods; janma - birth; karma - work; ca - and; bhûyah? - again;
            papraccha - asked; tam - him; brahman - O brâhman?as; vyâsah? -
            Vyâsadeva; satyavatî-sutah? - the son of Satyavatî.
            uvâca-said

            next word is the word :words
            from:
            http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/6/20
            Canto 1: Creation Chapter 6: Conversation Between Nârada and
            Vyâsadeva
            Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrîmad Bhâgavatam 1.6.20
            evam? yatantam? vijane
            mâm âhâgocaro girâm
            gambhîra-úlaks?n?ayâ vâcâ
            úucah? praúamayann iva
            SYNONYMS
            evam - thus; yatantam - one who is engaged in attempting; vijane - in
            that lonely place; mâm - unto me; âha - said; agocarah? - beyond the
            range of physical sound; girâm - utterances; gambhîra - grave; úlaks?
            n?aya - pleasing to hear; vâcâ - words; úucah? - grief; praúamayan -
            mitigating; iva - like.
            TRANSLATION
            Seeing my attempts in that lonely place, the Personality of Godhead,
            who is transcendental to all mundane description, spoke to me with
            gravity and pleasing words, just to mitigate my grief.
            Focus on the text is here:
            evam? yatantam? vijane
            mâm âhâgocaro girâm
            gambhîra-úlaks?n?ayâ vâcâ
            úucah? praúamayann iva
            and explanation is :

            SYNONYMS
            evam - thus; yatantam - one who is engaged in attempting; vijane - in
            that lonely place; mâm - unto me; âha - said; agocarah? - beyond the
            range of physical sound; girâm - utterances; gambhîra - grave; úlaks?
            n?aya - pleasing to hear; vâcâ - words; úucah? - grief; praúamayan -
            mitigating; iva - like.
            vâcâ - words
            Now let's make a reconstruction for the word uvaca

            Chapter 3: Kr?s?n?a Is the Source of All Incarnations
            Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Úrimad Bhagavatam 1.3.44
            tatra kirtayato vipra
            viprars?er bhuri-tejasah?
            aham? cadhyagamam? tatra
            nivis?t?as tad-anugrahat
            so 'ham? vah? úravayis?yami
            yathadhitam? yatha-mati
            SYNONYMS
            tatra - there; kîrtayatah? - while reciting; viprâh? - O brâhman?as;
            vipra-r?s?eh? - from the great brâhman?a-r?s?i; bhûri - greatly;
            tejasah? - powerful; aham - I; ca - also; adhyagamam - could
            understand; tatra - in that meeting; nivis?t?ah? - being perfectly
            attentive; tat-anugrahât - by his mercy; sah? - that very thing;
            aham - I; vah? - unto you; úravayis?yami - shall let you hear; yathâ-
            adhîtam yathâ-mati - as far as my realization.
            TRANSLATION
            O learned brâhman?as, when Úukadeva Gosvâmî recited Bhâgavatam there
            [in the presence of Emperor Parîks?it], I heard him with rapt
            attention, and thus, by his mercy, I learned the Bhâgavatam from that
            great and powerful sage. Now I shall try to make you hear the very
            same thing as I learned it from him and as I have realized it.
            __________________
            From this text we focus on the word >ca <
            tatra kirtayato vipra
            viprars?er bhuri-tejasah?
            aham? cadhyagamam? tatra
            nivis?t?as tad-anugrahat
            so 'ham? vah? úravayis?yami
            yathadhitam? yatha-mati
            and it explanation: :
            SYNONYMS
            tatra - there; kîrtayatah? - while reciting; viprâh? - O brâhman?as;
            vipra-r?s?eh? - from the great brâhman?a-r?s?i; bhûri - greatly;
            tejasah? - powerful; aham - I; ca - also; adhyagamam - could
            understand; tatra - in that meeting; nivis?t?ah? - being perfectly
            attentive; tat-anugrahât - by his mercy; sah? - that very thing;
            aham - I; vah? - unto you; úravayis?yami - shall let you hear; yathâ-
            adhîtam yathâ-mati - as far as my realization.

            ca-also;

            Now a bit of free reconstruction for finding the word-Word from here:
            uvâca-said
            vâca-words
            ca-also
            u/vâ/ca
            if I make a paralele with our word Duma with
            uvâca-said
            ..if someone is something said
            and that saying is often
            ca-also than rest is Uva -U/va
            *Uva~Duma
            U-U
            *V->*B->*M
            A-A
            *Uva->*Uma->(D)Uma->Duma

            Now back to the Text :

            1.In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
            Word was
            God
            In the beginning was the Word and the word was
            *U/va and *U/va was with Bhagavan
            Bhagavan is God in Sanscrit
            Bhaga/van
            Bhaga/(U)VAN
            Bhaga/Van
            .. and the Word was God
            with u/va this condition is inpossible to be explained
            ,maybe if it is opserved only as
            UVA-U/Va-
            *V-*B-*M
            and than is U/MA
            Ma as Mother
            2. The same was in the beginning with God.
            -UVA(N)was in the beginning with Bhaga
            .
            .
            .
            3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made
            that was
            made.
            what it's Today's as a hindy version:
            UVAN~DUMA~DON
            *DON->*ODON->*OGON->*OGNI->*AGNI->*HAGNI->Fire
            *DON->*DAN->*PAN->PANI-water
            *DON->*DUMA->*DUVA->
            *D->*H (via D-> Dz-K's->X->H)
            *Duva->*Huva->*Hauva->*Hawa-Air
            They are only three elements in Hynduism
            the fourth one is Mother Earth Herself
            for the Earth are saying Zemni
            or for the planet Earth will say DUNYIA
            Don->Don ia->Dunyia
            In the beginning was the Word and the Word was
            Bhagavan
            and a question why is that
            bhagavân - the Supreme Lord; -
            BHAGA/VAN