Best way to learn ''So gutisko razda?''

  • aldhissla
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2004
      - The Gothic language that is. I believe atleast some of you in here
      are able to speak the language, so I wonder how did you learn it? Do
      you have any books to recommend anf if so did you study in solitary or
      with friends? Which way is the best way ??

      Any hints would be highly appreciated.
    • ashley overs
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2004
        with friends

        >From: "aldhissla" <joakim_Tho@...>
        >To: gothic-l@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [gothic-l] Best way to learn ''So gutisko razda?''
        >Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:14:12 -0000
        >

        >- The Gothic language that is. I believe atleast some of you in here
        >are able to speak the language, so I wonder how did you learn it? Do
        >you have any books to recommend anf if so did you study in solitary or
        >with friends? Which way is the best way ??
        >
        >Any hints would be highly appreciated.

        MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*
      • cheyenne nicole
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2004
          ashley overs <ashlovers_12344@...> wrote:with friends

          >From: "aldhissla"
          >To: gothic-l@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [gothic-l] Best way to learn ''So gutisko razda?''
          >Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:14:12 -0000
          >

          >- The Gothic language that is. I believe atleast some of you in here
          >are able to speak the language, so I wonder how did you learn it? Do
          >you have any books to recommend anf if so did you study in solitary or
          >with friends? Which way is the best way ??
          >
          >Any hints would be highly appreciated.
          >
          >The best way to learn it is to be in a group like this...it helps to be able to learn from other people and have them help you!

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Cheyenne

        • OSCAR HERRERA
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2004
            there are gothic lessons as well as a englisg-gothic dictionary on line..also wulfilas project has alot ag gothic to learn....awuilidon mein luif....hlastai melai framis ist...

            ashley overs wrote:with friends