In need of assistance.

  • pAuL
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Greetings. I am a member of the SCA and have taken on the persona of
      a visigoth around 450-500 c.e. I was wondering if anyone could point
      me in the direction of where I might find information on what my
      persona would have worn. Any other information that you think I
      might be interested in would also be great. Thank you.
      -Paul