Erdology Month of Sowillo

  • shwelling@tswelling.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      By
      T Shawn Welling

      This is an every fortnight column, it is updated information I write
      and rewrite every 15 to 16 days depending on the month and the
      Sabbats involved. Although some of the information contained
      within repeats exactly, most of the information contained with this
      column changes dramatically. I add, change, and rewrite some parts
      of the introduction before I send it out each Futhark month because
      as I gain a deeper understanding of the Erdology and how it works, I
      need to update the column. Every time I get feedback on the
      content, I make subtle changes which improve the way the column is
      written.

      Allow me to tell you what Erdology means. Erd is a German word
      meaning earth. Ology is a Latin word meaning the study of. So I put
      the two together study of the earth since this concept the earth is
      exactly what is being studied.

      Definition of Sabbat, this is a term I found in the dictionary that
      is the only word that I can find that truly gets close to that of
      the original origins of the 8 equinoxes and or solstices of a year
      in celebration of that time. This is also called witches night.

      Definition of fortnight: this is from the Ancient 14 day calendar of
      14 consecutive nights. Which could have easily been changed from
      the origins of 15 and 16 days of this calendar. Too much from
      ancient European history has been changed, altered, subverted, and
      out right spun to be something else that we have to rebuild the
      history from clues left from the spin of time and conquest.

      I do have this information copywritten. If you wish to down load
      this and print it out, or post it on another list that if fine as
      long as you give me the credit for it. And remember that this
      research is a full time thing for me, so just keep the fact that
      these 10 -15 pages over 15 to 16 days is written for you, but I
      still have to pay the rent.

      The information listed below is the information I have gathered
      through more than 10 years of private independent study into the
      runic Futhark. Trying to figure out its secrets. Trying to find
      out what was behind the vault door of the name runa itself. What I
      found was a set of counts, set at very specific points where the
      earth moves in its orbit around the sun. These points, are as
      follows; the seasons there the earth is on its rotation around the
      sun, the months there are 24 based starting at Litha one of the 8
      Sabbats a year putting Fehu the first symbol of the 24 with Litha
      being mid summer in the middle of the month of 15 days and then
      counting 23 months more, which leaves 5.4 days unaccounted for.
      Take the most important Sabbats the ones that affect this world the
      most and add the 5.4 days to those months of 15 days making them 16
      days long. Now there is a great deal more to this map than just the
      brief description I have written in this paragraph as well as in the
      extremely brief information I have written in the document that
      follows this paragraph, but the point is, you get a starting place,
      and for this Erdology which is instead of studying the effects of
      the heavenly bodies that are outside this planets atmosphere, this
      is all about studying the effects this planet has on this planet.

      A note on the concept of what the Electro-Magnetic fields we live in
      are about. This planet has an Electro-Magnetic field, or else this
      computer would not work, the solar radiation and winds from the sun
      and solar system are deflected by this Electro-Magnetic field around
      this planet. All Electro-Magnetic fields on a vibrational level
      affect all other Electro-Magnetic fields on this planet. The
      Electro-Magnetic fields I refer to are the fields of this planet,
      the plants, animals, water, regions, and everything else that
      carries or has an Electro-Magnetic field. Each and every one has
      effects on each and every other thing here. This Erdology is an
      exploration of what these interactions are, and what they mean.
      Based on very specific criteria of birth, solar bodies alignment,
      tilt of this planet on its axis, formulation of tribes and
      communities just to name a few of the Electro-Magnetic cycles this
      Erdology tracks. The fields that the earth goes through I have
      attempted to chart out their meanings as well as how they work
      together.

      The future is what ever you make it. You choose the decisions that
      make your future. Even not deciding is still a decision. So even
      though these Electro-Magnetic field maps are generally set, you
      still have to make your own decisions about what you want, need, and
      desire to do with your life. You still have to do all the hard work
      of walking this life. As you walk through the various stages of
      life, various stages of development of personal talent, all the
      stages of personal interactions with everyone else around you, you
      still have to do all the hard work yourself. This is a guide to
      help you navigate through your life easier.

      There is another set of information about choice that you need to
      understand that goes with this Erdology. Most times when you are at
      a decision cross roads in your life, you have already made that
      decision the cross roads are not to make the decision but to
      understand the decision you have already made. So this map is a way
      to give you an additional guide book, additional information,
      additional knowledge, wisdom, consciousness about the decisions you
      have already made but need to be fully or partially aware of the
      decisions you have already made and need to have that knowledge on
      the forefront of your mind.

      What the calendar is: this calendar is my attempt to understand the
      creation of the Nordic Germanic runic/Elder Futhark. See I knew
      that the items involved with the runic half month calendar were just
      flat out wrong, not out of being designed to be wrong, they were
      translated to be wrong. When the calendar was translated into
      Julian, the Julian calendar was off by a few days, so the runic half
      month calendar was off by a few days. When it was translated into
      Gregorian, our western world current calendar those off days stayed
      put.
      So I looked to the past to reverse engineer how the calendar could
      have been made, knowing that it could date back to the end of the
      last ice age. More likely it dates back farther but that is not
      something up for debate that is just speculation on my part. I
      looked at the year and divided that up into the runic 24 characters,
      numbering 15 days, and 5 months of 16 days. This is all fine and
      good but the problem is none of the symbols matched what was
      happening at that time of the year. So I took it upon myself to
      think, well if this is a calendar based on the Sabbats of a year,
      there are 8 at the equinoxes and the equinoxes are where the
      calendar was created from in the first place. Then Litha would be
      in the first month. Knowing also a bit about the ancient northern
      European religions, they do not start their festivals as the first
      day; they have their festivals where the Sabbats are in the middle
      of the festival. So I took this as an engineering key, and put
      Litha directly in the middle of Fehu, I did a bit of counting and
      putting each of the months into place, paying attention to the
      months that were already at the 16 day mark and noticed immediately
      that the months that had 16 days corresponded to that major sabot.
      I knew immediately that I was on to something, that the ancients did
      in fact bury their secrets in plain sight, waiting for the children
      of Heimdall to climb out of the tree after Ragnarok. This is our
      time to shine.

      So here is how this information applies to you. This section is
      about how the Futhark calendar will help aid and assist you in your
      everyday life. Astrology is based on the movements of bodies of
      influence outside this planet. But this Erdology is not about
      outside this planet this map is about tracking the Electro-Magnetic
      fields of this planet and how they affect you. This is not
      divination this is Electro-Magnetic facts.
      By telling you what to expect from this world around you; you can
      then make decisions on and about what you want to be doing with your
      life.

      Archaeology, antiquity, anthropology, history. I begin this
      paragraph with the understanding that the runes if you look at them
      logically with just a bit of archaeological evidence could not
      possibly come from 200 c. e. . For one there is too much evidence
      to suggest they did exist before hand, for two something this
      complex and machine like takes longer than the Europeans had to
      invent it, for three its really hard to invent something at all when
      you are under constant attack, researchers need quiet time to think
      and contemplate that which they want to think about with out the
      need to concentrate on if they are going to be killed soon or not.
      Fourth all the books I have read, all the papers I have read say
      this sentence translated into a form of Latin at a given date.
      Sometimes the date is a day in a month in a year by some priest sent
      to convert the heathen. Fifth what did the inquisition and Vatican
      burn if there was no language, no written information, and no
      education? What was so threatening they had to burn it? Sixth who
      was killed as being a witch or heretic and why if they had no
      religion, no formula of communication why did those priests and
      priestesses need to be executed to keep them silent if they did not
      have some form of pre-Latin language. Seventh, why do the Edda's
      state Odin hung on the tree, the runes suddenly appeared. But Freya
      knew them? Freya was a Vanier, the Vanier were there long before the
      ¯sir got to Europe. And the Vanier culture looks a lot like the
      archaeological evidence of the Vinca culture which was in existence
      at 6000 b. c. e.. Eighth point the artifacts left by the Celts and
      the Vinca artifacts are remarkably similar, and we know from
      archaeology that the Celts were slowly driven from all of Europe
      into the British Isles by invaders. All these points add up to the
      runes are much older then the 200 c. e. we have been told by
      catholic historians. As well as there are direct ties to the runes
      and the Celts being much closer than previously thought about.
      Reference notes to Vinèa
      http://www.yuheritage.com/vinca.htm
      http://www.rastko.org.yu/arheologija/vinca/vinca_eng.html#_Toc5041117
      09
      http://www.omniglot.com/writing/vinca.htm
      http://www.alphabets-world.com/vinca.html
      http://www.prehistory.it/ftp/winn11.htm
      http://www.celticlady.com/celt-syms/basic.html
      symbols map putting the Vinèa, runes, and Ogham together in one place
      Languages Chart

      Season Tri masculine
      As you come out of the grip of winter, instead of going into the
      grip of spring, the Futhark I found had a balance problem the counts
      just did not add up correctly. So I did some math, and found that
      the time before and after winter there was missing seasons. To
      check my results in math, always go back to observations of what the
      planet and the things on the planet are doing for confirmation.
      Indian summer and ground hogs day was all the confirmation I
      needed. That floating time that brackets winter. Then it was even
      more obvious, instead of just going straight from action of spring,
      summer, autumn, a transition time of a small amount of time
      bracketing winter is needed, in the Indian summer time it's a
      progression into the self. But this time is a progression out of
      the self. Out into the world again. Out of the head and mental
      exercises of the winter and the lessons of the internal and out into
      applying that which was learned during the internal time.
      This tri masculine is about the transition out of the winter
      internal and seeing how to apply that knowledge of the self to the
      world over the course of the next year.

      During this time is important for you to reorganize yourself toward
      the goals you have set for yourself, paying attention so you can
      integrate your new self into the world in a beneficial way.

      The month, breakdown of how the month works
      1. Fehu: the first day of the month this is a day to set the
      priorities of what you want to be doing over the course of the next
      15 to 16 days.
      2. Uruz: the focus your strengths into the priorities you have
      set down
      3. Thurasaz: the create good boundaries for your pursuit of
      what you want to be doing
      4. Ansuz: the establish a good base of communication and seeing
      the world around you to see just how to apply that which is your
      wants to apply
      5. Raido: the start the journey of what you want to be working
      on.
      6. Kannaz: the learn from your past experiences as to how to
      apply that which you have learned
      7. Gebo: the connect with others around you so that you can see
      how to put forward that which you have been seeking a way to put
      forward.
      8. Wunjo: the allow some emotion to come into today. For
      without emotion to help the guidance you will not get anywhere
      9. Haggalaz: the remember the past; remember where you come
      from this day.
      10. Nauthiez: the take all that you have experiences in the last
      bit of time and combine all that into a good solid idea of setting
      forward with what you want to do.
      11. Isa: the make a long term plan for what you want to be at
      next time this cycle comes around. Next month, next year, next when
      ever.
      12. Jera: the see the timing and the cycles of life, allow
      yourself to accomplish the goals you have set for yourself. See
      what from the past you have accomplished and what you want to
      accomplish in the future.
      13. Eiwaz: the now that you are nearing the end of this month,
      think about what you have been wanting to create for yourself. What
      can you put into place and create for the long term on the
      priorities you have set this month.
      14. Pertho: the start to set the long term goals in place
      15. Alhaz: the see how you can start to set those goals in place
      over the long haul period of time.
      16. Sowillo: this is the extra day of a month. During those
      months with 16 days, you need to spend this day thinking about what
      happened during this time, think about what you did and be very
      intent on learning from where you are now. So you can improve your
      position over the course of your path till the next 16 day month.

      *** important note***
      for southern hemisphere peoples line up your calendar according to
      the Sabbats, apply meanings accordingly, the calendar starts at
      Litha, then around to Beltain. So that would be Litha in Dec your
      longest day and Yule in June your shortest day.

      Fehu Sowillo 1 January 28 38 6
      Tri Masculine
      Uruz Sowillo 2 January 29 39 5
      Tri Masculine
      Thurasaz Sowillo 3 January 30 40
      4 Tri Masculine
      Ansuz Sowillo 4 January 31 41 3
      Tri Masculine
      Raido Sowillo 5 February 1 42
      2 Tri Masculine
      Kannaz Sowillo 6 February 2 Imbolc * 5
      1 1 Tri Masculine
      Gebo Sowillo 7 February 3 2
      48 Tri Masculine
      Wunjo Sowillo 8 February 4 3
      47 Tri Masculine
      Haggalaz Sowillo 9 February 5
      4 46 Tri Masculine
      Nauthiez Sowillo 10 February 6
      5 45 Tri Masculine
      Isa Sowillo 11 February 7 6
      44 Tri Masculine
      Jera Sowillo 12 February 8 7
      43 Tri Masculine
      Eiwaz Sowillo 13 February 9 8
      42 Tri Masculine
      Pertho Sowillo 14 February 10 9
      41 Tri Masculine
      Alhaz Sowillo 15 February 11 10
      40 Tri Masculine
      Sowillo Sowillo 16 February 12 11
      39 Tri Masculine

      This is the month of Sowillo
      This is a very unusual month for according to the count of the
      Gregorian calendar this year is the year that things balance out and
      we add a day. Well this day that is added is added to this Sabbat.
      Making this Sabbat the 5th 16 day month. And making Eostar the 6th
      16 day month of this calendar. Which is kind of an odd thing being
      that this is an election year for the peoples of the USA. The
      goings on of each country does affect the goings on of all the rest
      be it big or small effects.
      The next thing about this month is the standard concept behind this
      month; this month is the month of learned wisdom. This is the month
      where it is time to take a minute out from your life and see that
      which is happening around you. This is the time in which you have
      been working so hard for this winter cycle to take a look at what
      you have accomplished, what have you truly learned, and most
      importantly, what priorities have changed as to the direction you
      want to go with yourself. For it is now the month before winter
      cycle is up, that you need to be thinking most clearly on the ideas
      of what you have learned. Where you have come from, from this time
      last year, through the summer, and totally and complete focus and
      review of the last 7 months of time, think really hard as to what
      you have learned in the last 7 months of time. Take that 7 months
      and see where you can adjust to what you want to be doing in the
      future. See after all the lessons have been learned is the time to
      apply all that you have learned up to that point into the world.
      From this point you need to be learning, and being as conscious and
      wise about all that you have learned the better. Understand why you
      have made the decisions you have made to this point. See where the
      decisions you have made will affect all that you do for a while now,
      but the more you are aware of all that you have done all the
      decisions you have made that have brought you to this point. Now be
      thinking about what you want to do next and how the decisions you
      have already made effect how things will work out in the present
      tense.

      1. Personal Months: If you were born during this time this is
      what you can expect from the next 16 days in your life.
      F Fehu June 13-28 1 Litha 1 16 Tower
      This begins the first month: you are born during a time of
      establishing boundaries for yourself. Your life will be about
      establishing personal boundaries and personal understanding of what
      your path is, what your life is, and what is important to you. Your
      life will be about getting to know what your priorities are, what
      are your ethics your responsibilities, where do your loyalties lie.
      Sequence Sowillo
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      What have you learned? That is the question for this entire month.
      The only concern you have during this month is what have you
      learned? You are at a cross roads in your existence, and instead of
      looking at your life in a what decision do I make as to where to go
      and what to do. You need to strongly realize that you have already
      made the decision, the only question for you at this point is are
      you aware of the decision you have already made and the balance of
      the good bad and neutral of that decision. The more you are aware
      of what way you are going to go down which you have already decided
      the better informed understanding of the events which will now be
      unraveling around you. But understand this most strongly, even
      though you have already made the decision about which way you are
      going to go, which route you will be traveling, it is a part of our
      base nature to change our minds. We will go down the other way just
      because at times we want to go against the odds. The way you want
      to go is the way you will, but in that quiet place down deep, which
      way do you want to go? The more you are aware of your deep inner
      the better.

      i. U Uruz June 29 July 13 Strength
      This is a life of Strength, figuring out how best to apply that
      which is your strong suit of strength. Apply that strength badly,
      you will become harder to be around for you always push your will
      around, apply that correctly and you are a strong force for what
      needs to happen around you.
      Sequence Alhaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Awareness of all the knowledge you have gained is the entire point
      to everything and all. Using your strength to direct yourself into
      the ideas forms and thoughts of how you think, feel, contemplate,
      use your senses, and be ultimately aware of everything and all that
      is happening around you. This is the month of Alhaz for you, Alhaz
      is the definition of total and complete awareness with out action of
      what is happening in your surroundings. Use this month as a tool to
      learn, gather and incorporate all that you have learned about
      everything there is to know and understand about yourself within the
      framework of the world around you. Use your strength of will to
      seek knowledge and get a good map of everything that is happening in
      the entire world around you.

      ii. T Thurasaz July 14 28 Hierophant
      Boundaries, this is a time for those born during this time to
      understand the basic concept of safe boundaries; for it is the
      essence of safe boundaries that is what Thurasaz is all about. The
      line between what is ok, and what is not, to whom it's ok and to
      whom it is not ok. These are the questions that will need to be
      answered on a daily basis by the people born during Thurasaz.
      Sequence Pertho
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Focus on concentrating what you want to be doing with your life over
      the course of the next year. Absolute total and complete focus on
      the lessons, teachings, decisions, and how you want to proceed over
      the course of the next month. The more you work on deciding how to
      apply all the lessons you have learned, the better everything is and
      will be for you.

      iii. a Ansuz July 29-Aug. 12 Hanged Man
      Communication and connection with the unknown and the known. This
      is the time for those born during this time to truly understand and
      recognize that their path is the path of connecting the unknown, the
      mystical and darkness with the light of understanding. Go forward
      and communicate, make the connections that need to be made.
      Sequence Eiwaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Creation of all that is and can be important to you over the course
      of this month, but temper that creation with what you know how to do
      rather than creation of yourself with proficient skills. During
      this time make sure you know how to build, create, organize, and are
      fully skilled knowledgeable about what you are working on. The more
      you are aware the better absolutely everything in your life gets.
      Separate out what you do not know how to do yet with a functioning
      level of proficiency, and what you are highly proficient at. With
      these 2 separated out, you know what skills to use to work build and
      operate with. And you also know how to go about when its time to
      relearn and open your horizons to new skills, this is the time to
      set yourself into learning about those items you need to learn but
      have not had the time to practice. This is the time to use your
      proficient skills.

      iv. r Raido Aug.13- 27 2 Lughnasadh The Fool
      Journey, to finish tasks, to walk with what you understand to be
      correct; to allow yourself and others to walk that which is the
      correct thing to do. The journey is the important thing during this
      time. To put one foot in front of another is the lesson of the
      month.
      Sequence Jera
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Taking the time is to just sit back and see just how all the stuff
      you have learned about in your life works. This it the perfect time
      for you to be setting your sights on, well there is this great big
      world out there. And it has its own times, rhythms, ideas, forms,
      flow, and its own machine for how it does what it does. Maybe this
      is a great time to take the journey of learning just how to go about
      learning and remembering past lessons as to how this time of year
      actually works. And what you need to learn from this time of year.

      v. c Kannaz Aug. 28 - Sept 11 Magician
      Learning and wisdom, people born during this time are the wisdom
      seekers; those that want and wish to partake in the concept of going
      from ignorance into the learning process. These people are forever
      learning, in their own way. Sometimes it's regimented and
      scholastic, other times they learn best by the pure experience of
      being in the middle of the situation and learn from being in the
      middle. But learning is this person's goal in life.
      Sequence Isa
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Seek wisdom; this is the best time of the entire year to seek to
      learn. This is the month of learning, and you are the month of
      knowledge, and this is the sequence of making plans. So the best
      and most efficient way for you to go about accomplishing this month
      all that you want to accomplish is to sit and close off a bit from
      the outside world and slowly and carefully learn all that you
      possibly can about the subjects you are interested in. This is the
      time to learn, inwardly learn and grow with that which is yours to
      learn.

      vi. g Gebo Sept 12-27 Lovers
      Partnerships and connections, connect between opposing positions,
      opposing poles, or simply differences of opinion, this person is a
      go between, a negotiator; someone who spends their life making
      partnerships, agreements, connections with all around them. Let's
      see what we can all do here.
      Sequence Nauthiez
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      What is happening around you in the right here and right now? Well
      if you can not answer that question then it's time to take a seat
      and see just how much you are getting back in touch and working at
      the business at hand. Recontact friends you have been separated
      from for a while. Call relatives just to say hi. Clean off your
      desk just to see the surface again. If you had not noticed you have
      spent so much time working on yourself lately that you have not had
      a lot of time for anyone else. This is now the time to be working
      on and thinking about others in your life and how you fit into their
      lives and how they fit into yours.

      vii. W Wunjo Sep 28 Oct 12 3 Mabon 2 16 High Priestess
      Emotional: This person is the most emotional person around. So
      knowing you are emotional be with your emotions, be solid and strong
      with being emotional. People born during this time it is vitally
      important for you to constantly and continuously be with your
      emotional state of being. So do not try to not be emotional be
      emotional, just do not let others around you control your emotions.
      Sequence Haggalaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Wow what can be said, try and not get overwhelmed with all that is
      happening around you this month. You will be inundated with
      thoughts from the past, what you know how to do, and what you do not
      have any idea about. This month is designed to be a review of all
      that is you. So just let the tools of this month wash over you with
      all the knowledge, understanding, memories, and experiences that are
      a part of you. There are some key choices coming your way this
      month but do not worry, for most of them you have already made the
      choice; the question is what was the choice you made. Try and
      understand it.

      viii. H Haggalaz Oct 13 – 27 The world
      The past, this person has a keen understanding of not only the past
      but finishing up projects that are put in front of them. This is
      the beginning of the feminine 5th season. This is the time of year
      for going within to contemplate that which has been done over not
      only the last year but also to contemplate that which has occurred
      over your lifetime.
      Sequence Wunjo
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      You will be experiencing the total and exhilarating experience of
      your emotions coupled with the even more exhilarating concept of all
      the that you have learned over the course of the past year coming up
      and reminding you that you have a lot of skills, lessons,
      understandings, and proficiencies. The question is what are you
      going to do with what you know how to do with all that you are, and
      all that you know now? The more you know, and the more emotion you
      put into your life, the easier it will be for you to be making
      decisions that will help your life. The ideas of this month are to
      blend your emotions, what you mentally know, and who you are
      together so you can then move forward over the course of this year
      with great strides while you work on that which is most important,
      you.

      ix. n Nauthiez Oct.28-Nov 12 4 Samhain 3 16 The
      Devil
      The present, this is an interesting time for those born during these
      times. This is the time of Samhain. The sabot of Samhain is the
      time of femininity or focus on the feminine of the self so that you
      can go into a creative cycle during the coming winter. This is the
      half of the 5th season. This person is keenly interested in what is
      happening now. What is the present situation, what happened in the
      past and what can be happening in the future. These are all highly
      interesting and needed items for people born during the month of
      Nauthiez to work with during their lives. All that is the now all
      that can be the now; keen interest is the present.
      Sequence Gebo
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      The wisdom of those that you know. Some times in life there is a
      need to spend massive amounts of time with friends and family. For
      you this month is that time. For you to truly get anything done
      this next year you will need to spend almost the entire month
      making, reforming, and reconnecting with everything in your life.
      Starting with friends and family. Moving on to all the other
      aspects of who you are and what you want to do. This is the month
      to lay the groundwork for all the partnerships and connections that
      you will be relying on over the course of the next year. This is
      the month to do that in. So go and have yourself a good time, let
      your hair down and feel the comfort of friends, family, and what you
      are truly good at doing.

      x. i Isa Nov. 13 – 27 The Hermit
      Future: People born during this time are future people, people who
      have a profound understanding of building ideas, concepts, models,
      and ideas for what to do with the future. Seekers for tomorrow.
      Sequence kannaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      You are in the unique opportunity in your life at this specific
      stage. For the stage of your life is set to start a new path. If
      you have wanted to make a career move this is the month to start
      that process. If you have wanted to learn a new skill, or to strive
      for a promotion, or just about anything else that would be a huge
      course correction taking you in a totally new and profoundly
      interesting different direction, this is the month to set the new
      course. All the tools, opportunities, and everything else is all
      set for you to accomplish this goal.

      xi. J Jera Nov. 28 - Dec. 12 Death
      Timing and cycles, people born during this time are keenly
      interested and devoted to the cycles of things and the cycles of
      life. What happened yesterday and what will be happening tomorrow
      and how the two tie in together.
      Sequence Raido
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Seek you shall find the way this month. For your path and journey
      of what you have been looking for will come to pass this month. But
      the point to any path anyone takes is not the destination but what
      you have learned along the way. At journeys end, that is the
      perfect time to review the whole of all the events which brought you
      to this specific juncture in your life. Instead of savoring the
      moment, take the time to review what brought you here. And as you
      take that review time the amount of pure knowledge you will gain
      about yourself is just truly frightening. There will be aspects of
      yourself that will come to light that you would have never dreamed
      in a million years that you actually thought that way. But in
      truth, not only do you think that way; you also make a lot of
      decisions based on that base of knowledge. The best and most
      efficient way for you to do and or accomplish anything you truly
      want to do in this world. This is the best place for you to learn
      about the choices you make right here and right now this month with
      the successes you have.

      xii. I Eiwaz Dec, 13 – 28 5 Yule 16 Temperance
      Creation, this is an interesting time since this is the time of
      Yule, and the happenings which take place in and around Yule are
      there very much for the person to work with and around. Just as in
      the day midnight, this is mid year. This the half way point for the
      year, what people born during this time are concerned with the inner
      times, they are inward turned people who spend a part of their lives
      in the search for inward understanding, and inward balance.
      Sequence Ansuz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Open your eyes, and see what is truly happening around you. Open
      your mouth and talk about who you are. Listen to the way the world
      is. Allow your skin to absorb the information it can preserve from
      the surfaces it is in contact with the ground air and the like. Go
      deep with in yourself to listen to that solo inner voice of your
      psychic ability to see what it tells you about what is happening in
      the outside world. The knowledge you will gain using just your
      senses will be the key factors that plot the course of your life
      over the course of the next year and the next several years. So use
      all 6 senses to the best of your ability to absorb information.
      Then you can start to see just what is happening around you, and
      make decisions based on a good solid map of your surroundings.

      xiii. P Pertho Dec. 29- Jan 12 emperor
      Application of skills learned, people born during this time are
      people that are keenly interested in applying that which they know
      to the world. To identify what they like, to learn as much as they
      can about what they like, and then apply what they know to the world
      about the skills they have learned.
      Sequence Thurasaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Is there anything you have always wanted to learn but never thought
      you would have the time? Well this is your lucky month. What you
      need to be doing is to sit down in your protective boundaries this
      month and apply all that is you to your skill at learning. You are
      the kind of person that can memorize 3 semesters of geometry in 3
      days, so take that skill and apply it to this month. Take that
      which you have always wanted to learn, improve on, build, or set
      up. Well there is no time like the present.

      xiv. Z Alhaz Jan. 13 – 28 The Moon
      Awareness of the world around them in spades, people born during
      this time have a built in sense of the world around them. Not
      anything else just a sense of the world which is around them. Not
      how to apply that knowledge, or how that knowledge affects the self,
      or even, if this is a good thing or bad, those lessons why are
      learned along the path of life. No they have the keen understanding
      of the purity of awareness of their surroundings.
      Sequence Uruz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      This is an unusual time for you. Instead of just looking, and
      exploring your surroundings, just go for all that you have always
      wanted to do. The benefit to you is that you learn as you go. So
      the intense learning that you desperately need to do this month will
      happen along the journey. So go forward and get all that you have
      wanted to do during your time of reprioritization and let nothing
      this month get in the way.

      xv. S Sowillo Jan. 29 - Feb 12 6 Imbulc The Sun
      Knowledge, this is another interesting time, this is the other end
      of the 5th season. A time of masculine application of what one has
      learned. Adding days is put here. People born during this time
      are profound knowledge seekers, people that just about no matter
      what will seek out new things, new knowledge, new wisdom, new
      things, to learn that which is unknown in just about any way
      possible.
      Sequence Fehu
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      You can choose, its time to choose. Even though you have already
      made the decision you will most likely take at this juncture you can
      still choose which path you want to take. The more aware of the
      decisions you make the better. This is the end of your internal 8
      months of hard work. This is the time to focus your efforts and
      energy into ideas, what have you learned, what you have
      accomplished, where are you going to apply that which you have
      learned over the course of your life to the next year. These are
      the paramount ideas that you need to be thinking about.

      xvi. t Tiwaz Feb 13 – 26 Direction
      Direction, People born during this time are keenly interested in the
      application of taking what they know and applying that which is them
      to the world; to their surroundings, to the world around them and to
      all that is.
      Sequence Daggaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      You are coming to the end of your year, this is a time of extremely
      deep inner contemplation, and learning about who you are, what you
      would like to do, and more importantly, choosing the direction next
      month you want to be going in. Think, be aware, be conscious, and
      be understanding. At the same time you are working on being with
      yourself your inner thoughts while you are doing a huge review of
      the events which have taken place over the last year. Being fully
      and completely aware of everything happening in your life right now,
      from the past present and the future is the lessons you are
      undergoing at the present time.

      xvii. B Bircano Feb 27-Mar 13 7 Eostar 5 16 Empress
      Growth, this is an interesting time for this is the last of the
      Litha year 16 day months. This Eostar is all about growth and
      building for the future. Taking that which has been thought up and
      created during the winter cycle and applying it. People born during
      this time need to be aware that they are being born at a time of
      incredible growth and advancement, a time of it's still cold but
      winter is over this is now spring; a time of new growth and new
      experiences. So people born during this time are geared toward
      growth and building new and interesting things. What ever
      interesting new things they can dream up this is what this month is
      all about, new thoughts, dreams, emotions, ideas, just new stuff,
      and applying those new things to the world.
      Sequence Othello
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      To be home and stable, this is the perfect month to work on your
      home life, stability and to be secure with where you are. With your
      stability in place pulled up on your nice comfortable chair, in your
      nice comfortable house, you need to be thinking about what has
      brought you to this juncture in your life.

      xviii. E Ewaz March 14 – 29 Chariot
      Movement: People born during these times are people of a rather
      profound sense of movement and time. They are never quite happy
      just sitting back and relaxing with themselves they are always much
      more interested in the movement of what can happen. The movement of
      where they can fit in and how to fit in to the world. Moving things
      is the point to people born during these times, the priorities of
      movement. Be it an action job or watching things move.
      Sequence Ingwaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      In this time of translation for you dear Ewaz, the decisions you
      need to be concentrating on is the small items of your life. Take
      as much time, effort, and energy this month working directly on your
      tasks and needs in the small, miniscule, precise items which on
      their own individually are not all that bad but can and do like to
      gang up on you to force you to deal with the small picture of life.
      So take this time of heightened mental acuity and concentrate on the
      facts of the small items of your life.

      xix. M Mannaz March 30 - April 13 Star
      Know thyself: that is the key to this life. To have the definition
      of a profound understanding of not only who you are but where you
      want to go. People born during this time are people who have a
      profound sense of self, based on the culture into which they were
      born. Their task through life is to know thyself, which is quite a
      hard task if you think about it.
      Sequence Laguz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      Universal understanding that is the hallmark of this month for you.
      A time of deep and profound mental acuity directed toward the ideas,
      thoughts, concepts of not only the decisions you have been making at
      this time but also the big picture. Just how do you fit into the
      big picture of life that is the question you need to be working on
      understanding this month, what is the big picture of your existence
      this month. What decisions have you made that have brought you to
      this juncture, what decisions do you have to decide upon that you
      have not made yet, and most importantly what decisions have you
      already made that you need to be aware that you have already made
      the choice you now need to understand why you made the choices that
      you did.

      xx. L Laguz April 14 – 28
      Flow, people born during these times need to have a profound
      understanding of how things in the universe flow; to be able to
      grasp their place in the universe and be settled and secure within
      their frame of reference. What and how things flow in the universe
      and how each person in that universe flows is the point to this
      persons lessons. The more they know about themselves the more they
      can then accomplish in this world. One can not have enough
      knowledge or data about how they fit into the flow of everything.
      Sequence Mannaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      This month what is happening in your life that is drawing the most
      attention. There is so much that is important for you to not only
      be working on but also to be conscious and aware of your own self,
      and what you want, need, and desire to be doing this month. The
      more you work on that which is the most important the more you will
      be able to then concentrate and learn about just who you are, where
      you want to be going, what you want to be doing, where you have
      always been attempting to go to and accomplish. Being as aware and
      understanding of who you are right now is the lesson of this month,
      be prepared for a totally and complete understanding of who you are
      over the course of this month.

      xxi. N Ingwaz April 29-May 13 8 Beltain Judgment
      Intricate detail, this is Beltain, growth and fertility, people born
      during this month are drawn to the smallest details of life. They
      are drawn to concentrate on the minutest of details, both in the
      world and in their surroundings. For fertility is truly found in
      the smallest of details in this world, and by tracking the smallest
      of details and keeping track of all the little things in this world
      is when this person is ok with life. When everything on the
      smallest level adds up to that which is acceptable.
      Sequence Ewaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      As you are aware by now, the small picture of life is your cup of
      tea, but how you apply that knowledge to your life this month is the
      most important. For this is a time of rather intense and
      complicated growth on your part. To accomplish this goal the most
      important thing to concentrate on is the ability and the willingness
      to work on your decisions in the big picture concepts. What are
      the decisions you have made and most importantly what are the
      decisions you can choose to do the opposite of the decision you have
      already made. The choice of what you do is always and forever up to
      you, up till the action happens you still have a choice. So it is
      now up to you to choose what you become aware of, how you will
      become aware of, and of that awareness you can choose to be more
      than aware of all that is for you to choose about all the parts of
      your life.

      xxii. O Othallo May 14 - 28
      Stability home and heart, people born during this month are drawn to
      the existence and understanding of a solid and balanced home.
      Stability is the key to this persons entire existence, if they are
      out of balance nothing works but if they are in balance then there
      is no catastrophe big enough to throw this person off their centered
      with in themselves.
      Sequence Bircano
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      As you are being affected by all the decisions that have brought you
      to this point; what the month is about for you is to become stable
      and solid within yourself as to the decisions you have already
      made. This is the month of intense growth for you; this is where
      you will be making decisions that will over the course of the next
      year be effecting you highly. But the most important thing about
      this time is, for you to figure out, what decisions you have already
      made and what decisions you have yet to make. Figure out who and
      what those individual decisions are.

      xxiii. d Daggaz May 29 - June 12 Wheel of Fortune
      Cycles end, people born during this time are absolutely keenly aware
      of the duality of life, the end and beginnings of all. They are
      absorbed into the realization that for a beginning you have to have
      an end. For there to be balance there needs to be a twin, the end
      of the old and the beginning of the new. People born during these
      times are often conflicted between the balances of the cycle of
      life. They have a foot in the old and a foot in the new and it is
      often times harder to balance between the old and new than most
      people can comprehend.
      Sequence Tiwaz
      Personal Month: What you can expect to happen to you during this
      month
      You can choose this is the time to choose the direction you have
      always been wanting to go. This is the time for you to not only
      review the decisions that got you to this point but also to make any
      and all course corrections that will set you on the course you will
      be traveling over the next year. For this is the time to be as
      conscious and aware of all the lessons you have been working on all
      this time in your life. And understand the decisions that you have
      already made. Be aware of the consequences to those decisions.

      For those that read this, this is a column; I send the same report
      out to hundreds of email groups. So it's virtually impossible for
      me to track all the on line correspondents of more questions. So
      please if you have questions email me or find me on the web.

      For more information contact me T Shawn Welling
      shwelling@...