Re: Gothic grammar online

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2004
      Hi Daniel,

      Joseph Wright's 'Grammar of the Gothic Language', and Wilhelm
      Braune's 'Gotische Grammatik' are available online at

      http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/language_resources.html

      together with dictionaries and grammars for many of the other early
      Germanic languages.

      Llama Nom

      --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Hicken" <bo_arthur@y...>