Hallo!

  • Daniel Hicken
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
      I'm a linguist getting interested in Gothic, and I wondered if tehre
      was a concise collection of Gothic grammar available on the web?
      I've found David Salo's lessons, and am giong to use those to further
      my knowledge of gothic, but I also am always wanting to learn more
      (Eternal Student sitting right here...:) ) I would thank you in
      advance, but, alas, I don't know how to conjugate Gothic!

      Cheers!

      Daniel Hicken
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2004
        Hi Daniel,

        Joseph Wright's 'Grammar of the Gothic Language', and Wilhelm
        Braune's 'Gotische Grammatik' are available online at

        http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/language_resources.html

        together with dictionaries and grammars for many of the other early
        Germanic languages.

        Llama Nom

        --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Hicken" <bo_arthur@y...>