English-Gothic Dictionary

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      Greetings all,

      My English-Gothic Dictionary is now online:

      http://freespace.virgin.net/o.e/egd/egdhome.html

      I hope this will be helpful to anyone trying to write in Gothic.
      There are 5400 entries.

      Some of you might remember me sending a message earlier this year,
      under the name "lama nom" - and then vanishing. At the time, I never
      saw the message, and assumed it just hadn't sent for some reason, so
      I gave up. It must have eventually appeared though - huzzah!

      So thanks for the encouragement back then from Francisc and Ravi. In
      belated answer to you question Francisc, yes, I think that "lama"
      is/was the Tibetan kind (the name actually came to me in a dream),
      but since I can't remember my password after all this time, it'll
      have to the less dignified llama from now on...