Re: [gothic-l] No more posts Fram Meic.

  • greg scaff
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2003
      Jes, eggzactly

      gazariah <brahmabull@...> wrote:Le:

      This strikes me as silly. Good spelling and punctuation (and in
      general good writing) are a sign that the writer cares about the
      audience. Such things are worthwhile. But curiosity and interest in
      learning are even more important. Take what care you can with the
      means of expression, but don't let anybody stop you from going after
      what you want to find out.

      Gazariah

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT