movie

  • greg scaff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003
      Hello,
      On a non-academic note--in the horror/occult film "Hallow's End", there is a prop spellbook which is written in Wulfilan, Gotish script, albeit not actually in Gotish- there are close-ups of the pages, it's interesting to see.
      :) Graig

    • Kamili Germany
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2003
        hi

        I'm a new member of gothic-1 and I was just wondering
        if someone could give a simple explanation of the
        gotish sentence structure.

        thank u

        kamili

        http://photos.yahoo.com/