Hello Alle

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
      Haliga Vein Nacht

      Mike
      aka Alaerik Morgoth
    • OSCAR HERRERA
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
        ist thatta gutan rodidai.im ni uskunnai mith thatta tuggo. waila merjan frijondi jah sandid mik sama waiht in gutrazda.....oscargoth

        Mike <abrigon@...> wrote:Haliga Vein Nacht

        Mike
        aka Alaerik Morgoth

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • rikeckhart
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2004
          I do not realy know how this works. This is the first time i am in a
          yshoogroup but I think I can reach Mike this was. And I want to ask
          him to translate his words in English.

          Rik.