Re: [gothic-l] No more posts Fram Meic.

  • Le Bateman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
      Dear Group
      I have been told by, another list, that my grammar is unprofessional,
      so from now on, so I will not come across as unprofessional, besides, many
      on the lists are probably Academians; I on the other hand am merely, a lowly
      genealogist by trade. I will merely, lurk, read, and hope to learn
      something.
      I do not want my grammar to offend, or embarass anyone, nor, present
      me as unprofessional. When it is read by anyone.
      Eower freund an Geleornode
      Le

      You are a member of the Gothic-L list. To unsubscribe, send a blank email
      to <gothic-l-unsubscribe@egroups.com>.

    • gazariah
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
        Le:

        This strikes me as silly. Good spelling and punctuation (and in
        general good writing) are a sign that the writer cares about the
        audience. Such things are worthwhile. But curiosity and interest in
        learning are even more important. Take what care you can with the
        means of expression, but don't let anybody stop you from going after
        what you want to find out.

        Gazariah
      • greg scaff
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2003
          Jes, eggzactly

          gazariah <brahmabull@...> wrote:Le:

          This strikes me as silly. Good spelling and punctuation (and in
          general good writing) are a sign that the writer cares about the
          audience. Such things are worthwhile. But curiosity and interest in
          learning are even more important. Take what care you can with the
          means of expression, but don't let anybody stop you from going after
          what you want to find out.

          Gazariah

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT