No more posts Fram Meic.

  • Le Bateman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      Dear Group
      I have been told by, another list, that my grammar is unprofessional,
      so from now on, so I will not come across as unprofessional, besides, many
      on the lists are probably Acedemians; I on the other hand am merely, a lowly
      genealogist by trade. I will merely, lurk, read, and hope to learn
      something.
      I do not want my grammar to offend, or embarass anyone, nor, present
      me as unprofessional. When it is read by anyone.
      Eower freund an Geleornode
      Le