[gothic-l] The Nordgren Dissertation

  • Bertil Häggman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999

      Is this paper going to be published in english or german too?
      Sounds like a lot of new stuff coming out.
      A-Pol,
      It will first, hopefully, be published in Swedish
      by Odense Universiy Press, but then the field is
      open. I feel sure it will be possible to interest
      a non-Nordic publishing house in a translation.
      As a matter of fact I will bring the idea to the attention
      of Mr. Nordgren.
      Thanks and best wishes
      Bertil H.

    • Adan-Pol
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999
        Hi Bertil,
        Is this paper going to be published in english or german too?
        Sounds like a lot of new stuff coming out.
        Cheers,
        A-Pol