A Goth to a Goth

  • lifeiscool86
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2003
      Hi, I'm a new member and I have a reason to believe I'm descended
      from the Visigoths who ruled Spain. I come from the Philippines (a
      former Spanish colony). They say my great grandmother was a German --
      > because she had blonde hair and blue eyes. But as far as I know,
      she was a Spaniard since they were the only Europeans in the
      Philippines at that time. But it has come to my attention that even
      the blondes in Spain are called "Alemans" (or Germans). Could my
      grandma be a Visigothic descended Spaniard?

      I would really like to know more about Visigothic culture --
      specially Visigothic paganism.

      Peace Out,
      Phil