can anyone write in gothic here?

  • ikickassudont
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
      I would like to have this transalated: No one provokes me with
      impunity

      I have looked everywere. It's really tiresome. Maybe one of you can
      help me. If so, you can e-mail me (ikickassudont@...
      preferred) or just awnser this message. But i want it written with
      the alphabet. you can give me the equivalent of letters from say
      this:http://www.alphabets-world.com/gothic.html
      so i can then write it in the actual alphabet.
      thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.
    • Grsartor@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        How to say "No-one provokes me with impunity":

        I suggest

        ├żamma ni afletada mik drobjandin.

        (For the one stirring me up it shall not be forgiven).

        Gerry T.