[gothic-l] The Nordgren Dissertation

  • Bertil Häggman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 1999
      Have to make a few adjustments concerning
      the Nordgren book. The dissertation does as yet
      only exist in 25 copies, of which most have
      been provided for Swedish libraries. Odense
      University Press is planning to publish it as
      soon as funds are available. Will post notice
      when the dissertation is published.

      Gothically

      Bertil
    • Bertil Häggman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999

        Is this paper going to be published in english or german too?
        Sounds like a lot of new stuff coming out.
        A-Pol,
        It will first, hopefully, be published in Swedish
        by Odense Universiy Press, but then the field is
        open. I feel sure it will be possible to interest
        a non-Nordic publishing house in a translation.
        As a matter of fact I will bring the idea to the attention
        of Mr. Nordgren.
        Thanks and best wishes
        Bertil H.

      • Adan-Pol
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999
          Hi Bertil,
          Is this paper going to be published in english or german too?
          Sounds like a lot of new stuff coming out.
          Cheers,
          A-Pol