[gothic-l] Re: one more thing, welcome message

  • M. Edward Carver
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 1998
      ERIC:
      I'd be happy to translate the German texts as time is made available.
      (German is one of my majors after all, and I'm a native
      English-speaker). Please send them when you like.

      As for the one-letter 'hv' solution, I can't find one I like. Perhaps
      'v' is my favorite, but 'c' is also possible. Y is just too random
      looking (does this mean you use 'j' for the velar glide?). I know that
      some fonts (julian, maybe edlund) have the hv-ligature character. Thorn
      might be written with a capital T, but I like รพ. I'd prefer to stick
      with using capitals in the normal places.

      Matt