[gothic-l] Re: Online sources question... Learning Gothic

  • Jay Bowks
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 1999
      I'm sorry to hear you feel you've been given a cold shoulder
      on the list... I think that is entirely NOT the case... maybe
      it's because nobody else on the list knows what to say...
      I'm at a loss to point you in a right direction as to online
      materials... the only links I know you can get with a simple
      search of MetaCrawler... other than that I've found nothing.

      Sooooo, I'm working on some pages on Gothic myself and
      that is why I'm interested on this list, but my efforts are
      by no means ready for serious posting. If you've the time
      maybe you could help transfer some materials from dead
      tree sources to bits and bytes. :-)

      Since,
      Jay B.