Re:Gotenhaven

  • ingemar nordgren
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2003
      Hi Le,

      I think you should forget the topic unless you like WWII history. As far
      as I know this is a name applied by Hitler and his gang when
      re-incorporating the former Eastprussia. He had to make everything look
      originally German and for that means he also abused the Goths having
      nothing with Germans to do. I am not quite sure however but almost. In
      any way it has nothing with Goths to do.

      Best

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:36:18 -0600
      > From: "Le Bateman" <LeBateman@...>
      > Subject: Gotenhaven
      >
      > Anyone know anytihng about Gotenhaven. I think it is in Prussia. The
      > cruisers Gneisenau, and Schornhorst made their maiden voygae from there.
      > Le
    • Le Bateman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2003