Re:The Great Sacrifice

  • Ingemar Nordgren <ingemar@nordgren.se>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      -Hej Lars,

      Thanks for your encouraging mail. Yes, now I think that long files
      and pictures will be a less problem as well as breaks in
      connection. I am presently not home but in Göteborg, so the new
      connection must wait untill monday to be properly installed. I am
      using my sons computer now. Yes, you will find a lot of things
      including werewolfs and other wolfs connected with fertility. Not
      at least the ylfings of the Helgikviðae. What lauk concerns the
      Germans don't say Weisslauch but Knoblauch and hence your
      interpretation might be possible. I would have to consult my
      etymological wordbook which I have not at hand here. Good luck with
      your reading and don't hesitate to mail me off line anytime you
      discover something that you do not catch or if you have an opinion
      of kind that may improve the text. I am all the time correcting
      faults that I come across when translating it into English. I have
      finished 50 pages now.

      Med venlig hilsen
      Ingemar

      --> Hi Ingemar,