[gothic-l] one more thing, welcome message

  • Eric Craven
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 1998
      could someone proficient in english maybe think about a welcome message
      and, if u have any ideas, write something and post it, so i can change
      the text to something usefull (i`d say what i wrote was not THAT good).
      sorry, but my english is just second language, so im not that good at
      writing things like that
      tx
      eric

    • M. Edward Carver
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 1998
        ERIC:
        I'd be happy to translate the German texts as time is made available.
        (German is one of my majors after all, and I'm a native
        English-speaker). Please send them when you like.

        As for the one-letter 'hv' solution, I can't find one I like. Perhaps
        'v' is my favorite, but 'c' is also possible. Y is just too random
        looking (does this mean you use 'j' for the velar glide?). I know that
        some fonts (julian, maybe edlund) have the hv-ligature character. Thorn
        might be written with a capital T, but I like รพ. I'd prefer to stick
        with using capitals in the normal places.

        Matt