Odin---Troels

  • the_mad_berzerker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2002
      Troels,

      I found your site about a week ago on a " harri herul" search, and was surprised at what i found, i really think you are on to something and would like to know if you would eloborate some more on Odin...as i claim to be a "germanic heathen" this is of great interest....after reading your site a couple times i went to "discuss" it with another "heathen" who gave me the typical (i guess) responses, you know with the proto-germanic Wodhanaz , and the "lies to spread xianity", right down to Vanir not meaning "old customs" , and there being nothing to the agricultural/nomad split with the god of the nomad warriors as dominant...i tried to get him to see what i was saying, but there was no reasoning with him....

      ..so here i am...i just happened on this "group" to...HELLO EVERYBODY...and how glad i am to see you out talking about this stuff..is there anything else to it that you would like to go on about..??..maybe a few tid-bits of extra speculation..??????

      ..and also what to you(or anybody) think of the gokturk and the futhark.???

      ----Mad