administrativia

  • M. Carver
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      hails!

      this is to let you know that in a few weeks i will be taking a prolonged
      and indefinite hiatus from managing the gothic-l in lieu of upcoming
      changes in my occupational and residential situations which will
      unfortunately prevent me from accessing the web, email and other online
      services. if you are interested in serving the light task of managing /
      moderating, please email me offlist. if i can find no suitable
      replacement the list will have to be closed.

      Ainfal?iba,
      -Mat?aius / Matthew
      manager, Gothic-L