Re: [gothic-l] Scholarly Journals

  • greg scaff
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hello,
      I realise this sounds naive, but I would really like to know what's out there in print -if someone could please inform me-thanks,
      Graig
      greg scaff wrote:
      Hails,
      I would like to know what are the historical and linguistic scholarly journals which occasionaly and/or regularly feature Gothic studies, especially those in English or which can be found in an American college library. I realise most such are probably not in English, or not readily found in America, but I would be very grateful in hearing about what's availible in print.

      Thank you.

      Graig

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT