[gothic-l] Goths and Romans J.P. Heather

  • Le Bateman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 1999
        Hails Jah
          I found a website which I will post later on which had Jourdanes History of the Goths online it also
      made mention of a Book Goths and Romans by J. P. Heathen 32 dollars the hyper link said Oxford Monumentals. I think the IBSN # was 0-19-820535-X itis paper back. Here is a website listing Gregory of Toures History of the Franks also http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/gregory-hist.html. Is there
      a work on Gothic Mythology. Le