[gothic-l] RSVP: Access to the Member List

  • craven@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 1998
      Could you please check to see whether you can access the member list on the homepage, or not?

      tx a lot

      eric
      ----

      Please select one of the following:</z>

      o yes, netscape navigator
      o yes, ms internet explorer
      o no, netscape navigator
      o no, ms internet explorer
      o yes, other...
      o no, other...

      by going to the following Web form:</z>

      http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=912514568385

      Thank you</z>!
    • M. Edward Carver
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 1998
        Hails

        Done. I finally figured out that one has to login with email address and
        password before one enters the 'member' area of the group. Stupid me.

        Maththaiaus

        BTW can everyone on the group read thorn (Þþ) and acute (áéíóú)?