Negau Helmet (A)

  • hrafnsnest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2002
      Hail All!
      I am on a search for a good copy or line-drawing of the Negau Helmet
      (A). This is not the "Harigast" Helmet (B). I am due to give a
      speach in a couple of weeks on the (H)eruli, and have all of the
      material, like the runestones asf. All, except the (A) helmet, which
      according to Otto Hofler (Herkunft und Ausbreitung der Runen, 1971
      [Die Sprache 17]) ..is inscribed with "c. erul".
      If anyone could locate a copy, please send it to -
      Mimir@...

      Vaxa ok vel hafaz!
      Jeff