[gothic-l] Gothic Parts of Speech

  • Le Bateman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 1999
       Hails Jah
          When I used AOL someone posted the parts of speech to this group in etymological comparison
      with OE, ON and OHG parts. I am sorry to ask this but since I switched to NetZero I lost those transmissions. Is it possible for someone to repost those to the group. After all I would learn more about the Gothic grammar syntex. Or email me privately if that is not possible to repos them.
      Le