Giant joke and nice letter

  • Ingemar Nordgren
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hej Keth!

      I thank you for your nice answer with many and interesting allegories
      and good philosophy. You are essentially right in your cautiousness and
      hesitation to take a definite standpoint in the Gothic issue. It is
      not easy to find new ways but some of us still try. I think for me that
      it is better to try and fail than never try at all. Wish you good luck
      with reading and wait with interest on your results.

      All the best