Books Re: [gothic-l] Re:The Giant joke

  • keth@online.no
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:23 AM
      Dear Ingemar,

      I looked out for your book today.
      First I looked under your name in the Swedish booksellers web page,
      but did not find anything. Then I went to "Libris" (the Swedish
      libraries) and there found two editions, one from 1998, and the other
      from 2000. The latter one also had an isbn number. I now also
      had the title, which was "Goterkällan", if I am not mistaken.
      Well, I went back to the book store and searched under the isbn
      number. Still nothing. Then I went to Yahoo and searched the
      list archives. Nothing there either. Then I went to the lists's
      file area, to see if the summary you mentioned had been posted
      there. But that did not give any results either.

      Then I did a general search of the web, and saw that a Norwegian
      runologist - O.Grønvik - had published a review in a Norwegian
      Linguistics journal. So perhaps I ought to get a copy of Grønvik's
      review from Novus?

      Any way, I hope you see I did some work. And if you have the
      summary, how about posting it? Also message No.'s of earlier
      messages you have written to the list are of interest.

      I do remember reading somethings about a year ago on this list.
      But I cannot find it without knowing a good search word.
      Simply "Goths" will not do, since there are too many posts
      that would give hits on that.

      With best regards
      Keth