[gothic-l] Parts of speeech.

  • Le Bateman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 1999
       Hello Group
         When I transferred my email account from AOL to NetZero I lost most of my email from this group. Is there anyone who might be able to repost the Gothic language parts of speech please, or send it to me privately at LeBateman@.... Again I am sorry about this. Le

    • PWLmpBzkt3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 1999
        Hi.....I was wondering if you could send me the Gothic parts of speech
        also...thanks a bunch. Skye