[gothic-l] Wulfila project (2)

  • RenĂ© Gerritsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1998
      I contacted a student at Ghent University (Belgium). It seems that Tom De
      Herdt graduated some time ago, and since Wulfila project was on the student
      server it is possible, that the webmaster shut it down... horrible!
      The email adress of Tom I've got is dated too, so there's no opportunity to
      contact him; let's see what this Belgian student can find out - he promised
      me to look in to it.

      Rene

      R.J.T.B. Gerritsen MA
      Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen,