[gothic-l] Re: Sign my up

  • M. Edward Carver
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 1998
      Chalk another one up for the new Gothic List. I'm glad we're getting
      new members. This time around, let's try to keep things going, even if
      we don't have any groundbreaking information on Gothic, the Goths, etc.
      The worst is to let a list fizzle to death.

      Matt

      BTW does Eric have the old emails from the original list? I want to
      recall some of the things we invented for greetings and language. I
      recall one person made an admirable effort to compose his emails in
      Gothic!