[gothic-l] Re: project Wulfila

  • M. Edward Carver
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 1998
      You mean the html files and pictures, etc.? or the text files he batched
      for download? I've got the latter, and they've come in great use.

      Matt

      Eric Craven wrote:

      > well, i saved all the files somewhere on my hd, so if we cant find it
      > again, we could think about using the material.....
      > (i mean not stealing it, just quoting where we got it... maybe we can
      > ask someone of the project...)
      >
      > eric
      >
      > "M. Edward Carver" wrote:
      >

      > > I don't know anything about the move save that I tried to access it
      > > not
      > > too long ago and found it unlocatable. This was after someone, like
      > > yourself, asked me whither the pages had gone. Nor have I heard from
      > > Tom (de Herdt, header of the project). I do know that his project was
      > > only for the ultimate goal of making a cd resource for gothic, though
      > > don't know that he would close the site once the project was finished,
      > > or that he would leave so suddenly without notice or redirection. My
      > > guess is that he is moving or renovating the pages. Still, this
      > > doesn't
      > > explain why the old pages aren't up anymore. If anyone has any info,
      > > send it!
      > >
      > > Matt
    • Eric Craven
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 1998
        well, i saved all the htmls of the gospels... i hope i can find them,
        ill tell u asap....
        maybe i got some pictures, but im not sure about that...