Re: [gothic-l] Re: $ SUEVIC COINAGE $

  • Francisco Santos
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2002
      Hello Dirk

      All this I know, know the history deeply.
      I was just answering to an acquaintance friend of the numismatic area, he
      didn't know about the existence of suevic coins.
      In the book that I have for sale, the suevic coinage is published
      thoroughly. Including three silver siliqua, only known.

      Everything of good
      http://www.fringosa.com/numismatica.htm

      Francisco