[gothic-l] project Wulfila

  • René Gerritsen
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 1998
      Being a brand new member to this list I'm not sure I'm following the right
      procedure here, but I've got a little question. It seems that the Project
      Wulfila has moved to another URL (was:
      http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~tdeherdt/wulfila/wulfila.html )
      Does anyone know whether it was moved (and where to?) or if it has even
      ceased to exist?

      Thanks in advance,

      Rene Gerritsen

      ---------------------
      R.J.T.B. Gerritsen MA
      Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen,
      German department
      Erasmusplein 1, EG. 4.09
      Postbus 9103
      6500 HD NIJMEGEN
      (The Netherlands)

      tel.: +31 (0)24 3616205
    • M. Edward Carver
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 1998
        I don't know anything about the move save that I tried to access it not
        too long ago and found it unlocatable. This was after someone, like
        yourself, asked me whither the pages had gone. Nor have I heard from
        Tom (de Herdt, header of the project). I do know that his project was
        only for the ultimate goal of making a cd resource for gothic, though I
        don't know that he would close the site once the project was finished,
        or that he would leave so suddenly without notice or redirection. My
        guess is that he is moving or renovating the pages. Still, this doesn't
        explain why the old pages aren't up anymore. If anyone has any info,
        send it!

        Matt

        René Gerritsen wrote:

        > For the absolute lowest price on Computer Hardware:
        > CLICK HERE!
        >
        > Being a brand new member to this list I'm not sure I'm following the right
        > procedure here, but I've got a little question. It seems that the Project
        > Wulfila has moved to another URL (was:
        > http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~tdeherdt/wulfila/wulfila.html )
        > Does anyone know whether it was moved (and where to?) or if it has even
        > ceased to exist?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Rene Gerritsen
        >
        > ---------------------
        > R.J.T.B. Gerritsen MA
        > Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen,
        > German department
        > Erasmusplein 1, EG. 4.09
        > Postbus 9103
        > 6500 HD NIJMEGEN
        > (The Netherlands)
        >
        > tel.: +31 (0)24 3616205

        > Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com
      • M. Edward Carver
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 1998
          You mean the html files and pictures, etc.? or the text files he batched
          for download? I've got the latter, and they've come in great use.

          Matt

          Eric Craven wrote:

          > well, i saved all the files somewhere on my hd, so if we cant find it
          > again, we could think about using the material.....
          > (i mean not stealing it, just quoting where we got it... maybe we can
          > ask someone of the project...)
          >
          > eric
          >
          > "M. Edward Carver" wrote:
          >

          > > I don't know anything about the move save that I tried to access it
          > > not
          > > too long ago and found it unlocatable. This was after someone, like
          > > yourself, asked me whither the pages had gone. Nor have I heard from
          > > Tom (de Herdt, header of the project). I do know that his project was
          > > only for the ultimate goal of making a cd resource for gothic, though
          > > don't know that he would close the site once the project was finished,
          > > or that he would leave so suddenly without notice or redirection. My
          > > guess is that he is moving or renovating the pages. Still, this
          > > doesn't
          > > explain why the old pages aren't up anymore. If anyone has any info,
          > > send it!
          > >
          > > Matt
        • Eric Craven
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30, 1998

            "M. Edward Carver" wrote:

            > I don't know anything about the move save that I tried to access it
            > not
            > too long ago and found it unlocatable. This was after someone, like
            > yourself, asked me whither the pages had gone. Nor have I heard from
            > Tom (de Herdt, header of the project). I do know that his project was
            > only for the ultimate goal of making a cd resource for gothic, though
            > don't know that he would close the site once the project was finished,
            > or that he would leave so suddenly without notice or redirection. My
            > guess is that he is moving or renovating the pages. Still, this
            > doesn't
            > explain why the old pages aren't up anymore. If anyone has any info,
            > send it!
            >
            > Matt
            >
            > René Gerritsen wrote:
            >
            > > Being a brand new member to this list I'm not sure I'm following the
            > right
            > > procedure here, but I've got a little question. It seems that the
            > Project
            > > Wulfila has moved to another URL (was:
            > > http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~tdeherdt/wulfila/wulfila.html )
            > > Does anyone know whether it was moved (and where to?) or if it has
            > even
            > > ceased to exist?

          • Eric Craven
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 1998
              well, i saved all the htmls of the gospels... i hope i can find them,
              ill tell u asap....
              maybe i got some pictures, but im not sure about that...