[gothic-l] Re: Availability Wright

  • Raymond Uppelschoten
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 1999
      I bought a copy from amazon.co.uk, new and (therefore) in excellent
      condition, hardcover, linnen, for about 20 English pounds.

      Raginmunds

      Mieke wrote:

      Wright's grammar was just reprinted in 1997; I'd be quite surprised if
      there were no copies of that printing left.

      \/ __ __ _\_ --Sean Crist (kurisuto@...)
      --- | | \ / http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/
      _| ,| ,| -----
      _| ,| ,| [_]
      | | | [_]

      Just Tell Us What You Want...
      Respond.com - Shopping the World for You!
      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/390

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/gothic-l

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/gothic-l
    • Tomas Mac an Chrosain
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 1999
        Raymond Uppelschoten wrote:

        > I bought a copy from amazon.co.uk, new and (therefore) in excellent
        > condition, hardcover, linnen, for about 20 English pounds.
        >
        > Raginmunds
        >
        > Mieke wrote:
        >
        > Wright's grammar was just reprinted in 1997; I'd be quite surprised if
        > there were no copies of that printing left.

        Well, then, I'll have to order from Amazon!
        Tomas

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/gothic-l
      • Landau David
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 1999
          Chris,
          I'm impressed. It really looks nice. I'm looking forwards to see the rest.
          My only suggestion is that you remove the links from the title. The link to Reimar's homepage can be inserted somewhere else, and the other link is not needed. Moreover, since it belongs to a commercial enterprise, you are adding a commercial touch to your page which, I would assume, is not your intention.

          I also think that you should move the database of books and article to the server of your university. I'm happy to keep it here but, after all, it's yours and once you have a direct access to it, it will be much easier for you to handle it. I'll keep a link to it.
          As far as I know, there is no Finnish translation to Skeireins. In fact, as far as I know, I 'm the only one in this country who deals with Gothic on a daily basis.

          David

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/gothic-l