[gothic-l] Gothic reading

  • Le Bateman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 1999
       Since I have changed email and internet servers I lost the information from the AOL server, now I want to ask about recommended reading also Up todate grammar books with workbooks or worksheets for refresher study . What Gothic word would be equivalent to the Old English word for Frith it means peace and security Troth also means the same. Le

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/gothic-l