[gothic-l] Sign my up

  • Esperanto3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 1998
      Dear Friend:

      Sign me up! I am glad we are at it again. Kudos!

      Ulfie
    • M. Edward Carver
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 1998
        Chalk another one up for the new Gothic List. I'm glad we're getting
        new members. This time around, let's try to keep things going, even if
        we don't have any groundbreaking information on Gothic, the Goths, etc.
        The worst is to let a list fizzle to death.

        Matt

        BTW does Eric have the old emails from the original list? I want to
        recall some of the things we invented for greetings and language. I
        recall one person made an admirable effort to compose his emails in
        Gothic!