Project Wulfila website

  • Tom De Herdt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2001
      Dear group members,

      For some reason, and without any notification, the project Wulfila website
      at http://extranet.ufsia.ac.be/wulfila has been closed, or rather became
      password-protected - even I can't access the site. This is not the first
      problem, so I decided to move the site again, this time to it's own domain -
      in order to prevent future modifications once and for all. The new address
      is:

      http://www.wulfila.be

      Unfortunately, as I can't contact the person responsible for the server at
      extranet.ufsia.ac.be (apparently he just quit, and everybody else seems to
      be on vacation), I haven't been able to replace the rather cold "You are not
      authorized to view this page"-message by a more friendly reference to the
      new domain. Just a matter of time, I hope.

      Best regards,
      Tom
    • Le Bateman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2001
        Using Windows 95 where can I download the Gotisc fonts to install them.
        Le
        For some reason, and without any notification, the project Wulfila website
        at http://extranet.ufsia.ac.be/wulfila has been closed, or rather became
        password-protected - even I can't access the site. This is not the first
        problem, so I decided to move the site again, this time to it's own domain -
        in order to prevent future modifications once and for all. The new address
        is:

        http://www.wulfila.be

        Unfortunately, as I can't contact the person responsible for the server at
        extranet.ufsia.ac.be (apparently he just quit, and everybody else seems to
        be on vacation), I haven't been able to replace the rather cold "You are not
        authorized to view this page"-message by a more friendly reference to the
        new domain. Just a matter of time, I hope.

        Best regards,
        Tom

        You are a member of the Gothic-L list. To unsubscribe, send a blank email
        to <gothic-l-unsubscribe@egroups.com>.

        NetZero Platinum
        Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
          Thank you, Tom
          I have updated my bookmark for Project Wulfila with the new address
          (http://www.wulfila.be) that works perfectly.

          Gratefully Yours,
          Francisc

          --- In gothic-l@y..., "Tom De Herdt" <tom.deherdt@s...> wrote:
          > Dear group members,
          >
          > For some reason, and without any notification, the project Wulfila
          website
          > at http://extranet.ufsia.ac.be/wulfila has been closed, or rather
          became
          > password-protected - even I can't access the site. This is not the
          first
          > problem, so I decided to move the site again, this time to it's own
          domain -
          > in order to prevent future modifications once and for all. The new
          address
          > is:
          >
          > http://www.wulfila.be
          >
          > Unfortunately, as I can't contact the person responsible for the
          server at
          > extranet.ufsia.ac.be (apparently he just quit, and everybody else
          seems to
          > be on vacation), I haven't been able to replace the rather cold "You
          are not
          > authorized to view this page"-message by a more friendly reference
          to the
          > new domain. Just a matter of time, I hope.
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Tom
        • Tom De Herdt
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
            >Using Windows 95 where can I download the Gotisc fonts to install them.
            >Le

            There is a TrueType Gothic font created by Boudewijn Rempt at
            http://babel.uoregon.edu/yamada/fonts/germanic.html, for Mac and Windows.

            Tom