[gothic-l] Re: Gothic web site

  • M. Edward Carver
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 1998
      Does anyone know this person's real email address? It seems that the
      address given is incorrect. -- Matt
      -------------------------------

      Date:
      Sun, 15 Nov 98 11:58:38 PST
      From:
      "Luca Panieri" <Luca.Panieri@...>
      To:
      mcarver@...

      Liuba frijonds,
      I am an italian germanic philologist, who teaches the gothic language to
      university students. I am very pleased to see that also someone else in
      the wide world thinks gothic should be learned and practiced as a living
      language...Therefore I am very curious about your gothic pages, but I
      cannot get through your site and I hope you can help me in entering it.
      would be pleased to collaborate, if you want.
      Handau meinai ufmelida.