Similarities

  • kaoru666@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2001
      Hello, friends.
      I was wondering if there's any relation between the gothic period of
      the 13th century, with the goths...I've ever have this doubt... also
      I've found some similarities in the architecture; compare this
      beautiful visigothic castle with the later gothic architecture and
      you'll find some similarities. See the pointed estructures.

      http://dogaru.com/places/visigo~1.jpg

      Well, hope you can help me, and hope you like the photo.