Sarmatians and Goths

  • Bertil Häggman
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 14 6:58 AM
      Dirk,

      Maybe you don't remember concerning yourself.
      Please refrain from insulting me. And may I point out
      that I have not insulted you. Maybe you think so but
      a neutral evaluation would not come to that
      conclusion. Please return to discussing Goths and
      not all peoples in the Roman empire, which have no relation
      to the Goths (I guess Sarmatians are OK).

      Gothically

      Bertil