Re: [gothic-l] Where are The Gothic Language Pages??

  • jdm314@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
    • M. Carver
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
        jdm314@... wrote:

        > Fragkisk, try http://www.stormloader.com/carver/gutrazda/index.html

        Goleins, Iusteinu. Jai, Fragkisk, I moved the pages to the new server.
        Or rather,
        I destroyed the pages utterly and created Gut-Razda, the Gotish Language
        Pages. I did
        this for two reasons: I will be forced to leave the CSULB server soon
        (at some indefinite time) because I have completed my degree and graduated
        from the school; also I wanted to change the look of the site. I
        apologize for
        not having the Gothic-English lexicon online yet, but hope the zipped versions
        on Eric Craven's site will suffice for the meantime. The coming lexicon will
        be easier to use and contain a few more entries gleaned from my reading of
        the texts. :)

        ainfalþiba,
        Matþaius
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
          Awiliudo igqis, Matthaiu jah Iusteinu!

          I found indeed the new "Gotish Tongue Website" and I like it much.
          Especially, I felt very honoured finding my name among the
          translators of "Getica" (Section IV). Regarding your Gothic-English
          lexicon, there is no problem. I have already downloaded it from the
          old website, so I can still use it. And there are also other Gothic
          lexicons available on the new website.
          It is indeed worth to exist a website dedicated to a living Gothic
          language!

          Fragkisks

          GUTANI WIHAILAG