Introducing myself

  • sverre_johnsen@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 11:57 AM
      Hi fellows! I'm glad to join your group. Unfortunately, my knowledge
      of the gothic language is quite limited, but I hope that will change
      over the years. I'm currently studying Old Norse at the University in
      Oslo, and I will later study "Germanisches Sprachwissenschaft" (I
      don't know the English term. "Comparative linguistics of the old
      Germanic languages" or something) I hope this will be the right forum
      for me do ask and participate in discussions on issues that fall into
      that field.

      Sverre