[gothic-l] web resources

  • Christian Petersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 1999
      M. Carver schrieb:

      I am planning to compile a list of web resources for my gothic language
      site, but have had little time to work on it.  Our friends from Kiel
      might have some suggestions, however.  Where is Christian Petersen?  But
      Bennett and Wright seem to be the best accessible starting points, and I
      think the only ones readily available (at least in US/UK.).
      In a long run, it might indeed be a task of this list to create an up-to-date primer.
      May I draw your attention on the homepage of our Finnish friend David, which includes a database of selected works on Gothic.
      As mentioned before, I am grateful to take respective suggestions into account.
      http://www.cs.tut.fi/~dla/gothic.html
      Christian
      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/gothic-l